(y/n)'s Sacrifice

if you don't want to make the sacrifice go to the next part plz

After a few more months of rebuilding half of the city was happy and repaired. Thor came up to you and thanked you for getting his brother back. You smiled and hugged Loki you kissed you.  He left you for an hour to talk to his brother (Odin was also there) about something he wouldn't tell you.

He came back smiling. "(y/n) I am willing to give up immortality just to be with you. I am going to stay here on Midgard with you."  he said. You smiled back at him but that smile faded and you turned away from him. "Loki... I love it that you love me but I think that we shouldn't be together. I don't want this but I think it's for the best." 

"(y/n) if you really want this that's fine. Once a year I'll come back to see you. But I will leave once the city is repaired." you smiled trying to hold back the tears in your eyes. 

After 2 years he left and the city was back to normal. Jake was there for the whole week you cried. Sasha was also there but only for half the time. After a few years, of Jake asking you to date him you always responded the same way; "I love Loki. I always will." finally he said "(y/n) if you never met Loki would you date me?" he looked aghast at this but answered honestly. "If I never met him I'm sorry but then I would say I love Light. I always will." You refused to accept Jakes proposals but he started doing things that Loki and Light would do. 

"(y/n) I'm happy to see your smile again. I missed it." Jake said. You smiled at this and agreed to marry him if they would do it at the lake Lights body was found dead and if Loki would come. He agreed to this. You told Thor so he would get Loki. At the ceremony, you laughed with Loki. You missed him but knew that this was the sacrifice Harper was talking about.  

3 years into your marriage with Jake you had one daughter whom you named Freya (this name is from the TV show Merlin). You loved her but wondered what would have happened if Loki had made the sacrifice instead of you. But you still saw him once a year. You just wished that he would be there once a week. Freya thought of him as an uncle just like all the Avengers who were now your friends. You wondered what would have happened if Loki fell in love with someone else or if Light didn't kill himself. You loved Loki and you always would.