Back to the Ol' Drawin' Board

the picture has nothing to do with this chapter

After about 2 days back on earth, you meet up with Sasha and all the others. "So you went out with the villain and changed him into a good guy? He dated you and would die for you took you to Asgard but then started dating your sister that you didn't know existed?" Jake asked you. You smiled and nodded. "Yup that about sums up my last few days. So were's Light? How's he doing?" you asked. Everyone's smiles seemed to fade away when you mentioned him. "(y/n) once you left he didn't come to school for a week. We asked his parents if they've seen him and they said that he had been missing and they had no idea where he was. After that, we went looking for him and found him on the docks. Well, I bet you can figure out the rest." your friends told you. You nodded and said that you had to go home to work on some things. Once you got there you fell to the floor in tears as you thought of how Lights death was all your fault. 

All this time I knew that he liked me but I never thought that me having a boyfriend would cause him to kill himself. UGH!! what am I saying it's not my fault that he killed himself. But what if it is my fault. this is what you kept asking yourself until you heard a cry of help coming from outside. 

"HE"S BACK SOMEONE HELP!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHH" this could be heard all over New York by many people. You ran to the window to see what was going on but all you could see was people running in terror as smoke filled the air. AS you ran out to get a better look you saw what was causing all the terror. When you looked up you saw to your horror Loki leading an army. Next to him was a girl that just smiled evilly. Ready to give up on life you ran over to the closest building to try and stop Loki ready to start your suicide mission.

========================================================

Loki Prov this time it will be in his perspective

========================================================

I don't like that I was terrorizing the world again but something was forcing me to keep going. I looked over to see a girl that I didn't know but my heart seemed to sink when I saw her yet I smiled. "Oh, my dear. You have made me so happy. My love, you give me too much. All I asked was that you would give me a little town in New York. But instead, you are giving me the whole city. And you don't even care if my sister is here. How far can you go for your true love?" she said hugging me I didn't know what was going on but I couldn't stop. All I knew was that a cold feeling was covering me and I had done something I would never have done knowing what I was doing. I just wasn't in control of my own body.

(y/n) Prov this will be very short 

I don't know what I was thinking but something told me that Loki wasn't himself so I went to go and some sense in him. On the way up Harper decided to pay a little visit. "you think that you can win this game of war. Well, you might be able to get Loki back to good but you won't be able to kill me. and when I say that you might be able to get him back well haha that's a very small chance. Good luck sister." with that she vanished laughing. I ran up to stop him from killing more people but I quickly lost my breath. I looked up to see Loki had cut me off guard. I looked into his dark eyes and saw that he was back to his evil self. 

well back to the old drawing board and start a new.