five

AUTHORS POV:

Jimin was walking to his locker after school to collect his laptop when yoongi snuck up behind him and scared him.

"BOO!" Yoongi shouted.
"AHH! YOONGI!" Jimins shouted back.

This made a couple people stare, but they didn't seem to care.

"Haha hey Jimin, I'll text you the details about when I'll pick you up and shit." Yoongi said leaning against the wall.

"Okay Yoongi"

"Okay see you later Jimin"

"Bye Yoongi."

They both lived at opposite sides of the school, and to be honest, Jimin was a little bit upset because of it.

TIME SKIP:JIMINS HOME

"I'm home Eomma" Jimin shouted.
"Okay Hun!" Mrs Park shouted.

Jimin only lived with his mother as Mr and Mrs Park split up when he was only 11. However, they never got a legal divorce.

"Hey Eomma, can I go to a party later..?"

"Uhh sure hun just don't do anything bad okay and come home before 12:30!"

"Okay Eomma thank you!"

Jimin ran upstairs and into his pastel coloured room. He was obsessed with pastel colours. They seemed to calm him down for some strange reason and even Jimin didn't know why.

He went through his whole wardrobe trying to find an outfit for the party. He ended up wearing a black turtleneck jumper, black ripped jeans and a denim jacket to top it all off.

As soon as Jimin had finished changing he heard his phone 'ping'. It was Yoongi.

Unknown Number:
Hey Jimin it's me Yoongi.

Jimin changed 'Unknown Number' to 'Hottie'

Unknown Number:
Oh hey Yoongi Hyung!

Yoongi changed 'Unknown Number' to 'Jiminnie'

Hottie:
So I was thinking I could
pick you up at around
7:30? The party doesn't
start till 8 but it takes a
while to drive there.

Jiminnie:
Yeah sure that sounds okay!

Hottie:
Okay I'll see you
at 7:30. Bye
Jiminnie!

Jimin blushed at his new nickname Yoongi made up for him and went downstairs to watch television with his Eomma until Yoongi came.

TIME SKIP:7:28

Hottie:
Hey, I'm outside your house.

Jiminnie:
Okay I'll be one second!

Jimin took his phone off charge, kissed his Eomma on the cheek and walked out of the door.

After staring at the car for a good few seconds Jimin started to walk towards the back seat door.

"Hey, what are you doing? This isn't a taxi! Sit in the front." Yoongi demanded.

"O-oh y-yes sorry." Jimin slurred.

It was a 30minute drive to Hoseoks, and on the way there 'Ko Ko Bop' by EXO came onto the radio and Jimin couldn't help but mumble the lyrics to himself.

"Wait, you like EXO?" Yoongi asked with a smile.

"Obviously! Who wouldnt?" Jimin exclaimed. 

After a couple minutes of fanboying over EXO, they finally reached Hoseoks house. It was a pretty large house, quite bigger than jimins, but in the basement, and that's where the fun was being held. ;))