ten

AUTHORS POV:

Yoongi decided to stay out of the house for a while, he didn't want to face his parents after an event like that.

He decided to walk to Jimins house, he needed his boyfriend to talk to.

The walk to Jimins house from Yoongis wasn't that far, ten minutes at most.

He walked up the steps, into Jimins apartment building.

He knocked quietly on Jimins door, not wanting to wake Taehyung (Jimins roommate) up.

Jimin was meant to live with his mother but as he had fallen in love, he decided not to join his mother moving nearly every month, so Taehyung decided to make him his roommate. He needed a new roommate anyway as Jaebum left to go to Canada.

To his surprise, Taehyung was still awake at 1:30am.

"Oh Hey Yoongi Hyung!" Tae squealed.
"Are you here for Jimin?"

"Uh, yes?"

"Okay! Come in! I will take you to his room."

Yoongi stepped into the small but cosy apartment as he followed Taehyung.

"Well, here's his room. Make sure you don't do anything naughty. I'm trying to study."

"Oh hehe, okay. Have fun studying Taehyung." Yoongi said while nervously chuckling.

As Taehyung walked away Yoongi left a quiet knock on the door as he walked in.

"Jiminnie?"

"Mmm, go away Tae." Jimin mumbled as he turned to face the wall.

"Jimin-ah. It's your boyfriend."

"What? I don't - Oh! Yoongi Hyung!"

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongis neck.

"Jiminnie, I need you to help me." Yoongi whispered, not wanting Taehyung, who was currently eavesdropping, to hear.

"What is it Hyung?" Jimin asked, sounding concerned.

"Well um.."

Yoongi started telling him the whole story about his older brother, and how he had seen him in the alleyway while looking for Jimin.

"Omo, So, What is it that you want me to do?"

"I-I need you to comfort me.."

"Oh Yoongi!"

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi, pulling him on the bed.

"Wait." Yoongi whispered.

He crept to Jimins bedroom door and opened it as fast as he could. He opened it to see a sneaky Taehyung putting his ear to the door.

"TAEHYUNG!" Yoongi shouted.

"OOPS!" Tae shouted back and ran into the kitchen.

Jimin chuckled slightly as Yoongi crawled back onto the bed, cuddling Jimin.

"Do you want to sleep over tonight? I'm pretty sure Taehyung would be okay with it."