"Obstacle?"

"So what are we going to do sensei?"
Y/n questioned her sensei, curious
(e/c) eyes starting into his brown ones. Causing Taishi-sensei to look over to Asuma, who stared at him then looked over to y/n.

"I'll explain once we get to training ground ten." Asuma wore a light grin as he shoved a hand into his pocket to retrieve a box of cigarettes. Once in the palm of his hand he pulled the cover open.

"I don't understand you and your habit Asuma-sensei..." Kadan said and crossed his arms as the male chuckled at Kadan's words. This caused the short haired boy to immediately turn red from embarrassment. "Hey! Don't laugh at me! You won't be laughing when your lungs are nothing but two burnt sacs!" This caused Y/n to roll her eyes.

"It's nothing that could magically be stopped you idiot. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean he's going to quit for you." Y/n claimed and raised her eyebrows at the boy who only sighed in defeat.

This left Asuma slightly in shock, wondering what was brought upon the girl to give her the motivation to help him. She was usually really laid back and only bothered to correct people light heartedly.

Y/n walked alongside Shikamaru, the two looked forward as they walked. Both quiet until the Nara boy broke the silence.

"What was that all about?" Rubbing the back of his neck, Shikamaru looked down at the female. He was quite intrigued by her sudden speech, but failed to show his interest with his lazy eyes and laid back posture.

"I don't know... I guess I didn't like the stuff coming from that idiot's mouth." Y/n wore a small smirk as she heard the light gasp of Kadan who wasn't too far away.

Wiping some brown hair away from his green eyes, Kadan pointed at the (h/c) haired girl accusingly. Fire was buring in his eyes and his cheeks were red in embarrassment.

"Why would you say that?!" He exclaimed as the mahogany haired Akane trailed behind him.

"Because our beloved y/n tells the truth." The male's sickeningly sweet voice chimed, causing Y/n to grin at his words and fist bump the innocently smiling Akane.

"Why are you guys so mean to me? So cruel!" The male exclaimed as comical tears poured down his face, trudging behind the two combined teams. This caused every member from cell ten to sweat drop. They didn't know he got into such a... pitiful state.

"Anyways..." Shikamaru carried on and looked over to y/n. "What are you thinking of doing after training?" He was going to ask her about going somewhere with him. The Nara boy didn't mind hanging out with her, she was fun. Totally not because he had a liking to her, he just felt really nice around her...

"Eh, nothing really planned I guess." The girl stared with a smirk as she shoved her hands into her pockets. "That is if you want to do something with me." These words caused Shikamaru's cheeks to turn a slight red, causing him to look away and sigh.

"I was just wonderin' if you would like to hang out, geez woman." He muttered as the group entered training ground ten. He looked back at the girl he was just talking to then shot his head in another direction when he seen that she noticed him. This earned an amused chuckle from y/n as she shook her head lightly.

"Akane and Chouji, Ino and Kadan, Shikamaru and y/n." Taishi spoke and looked at the two groups as they stared back, curious of what the male was saying. What was Taishi asking of them?

"What do you mean sensei?" The blonde Yamanaka spoke up, brow quirked. She didn't like the sound of her getting paired up with team y/n's imbecile.

Y/n crossed her arms as she observed her sensei, a small smirk dancing on her lips. "What do you mean?" She liked the sound of being with Shikamaru.

"Eh, how troublesome. Some kind of competition right?" Shikamaru piped up, a raised eyebrow as he glanced over to y/n then back to the brown haired Taishi. A small smirk rose to his lips, matching y/n's.

"Bingo." Taishi grinned his bright grin, brown eyes closed as he started to explain. "Today we are going to do obstacles that me and Asuma-sensei here" Taishi patted the said male's shoulder. "Will make up for you."

This caused the group to let out a series of unsatisfied grunts and some 'I'm gonna kick your asses!' The thing that really separates team ten and team fifteen is that team y/n is incredibly freaking competitive!

"Me and Ino are going to win, oh yeah. And I'll be doing my victory dance over your fallen bodies!" Kadan cheered as y/n grew annoyed and red out of anger, did the brown haired male really think he was going to win?

"First of all it's, 'Ino and I' second we are going to pummel you!" Y/n exclaimed confidently, her fist balled up as she stared at her cocky teammate. Shikamaru sweat dropped as he looked over to his female cell leader, who was now smirking evilly.

"Not gonna happen y/n-chan!" Ino argued and pointed a finger at y/n. "All you are going to do is be pummelled-" she was cut off by another voice.

"By us of course, all of you will be tasting dirt." Akane chimed sweetly as he titled his head to the side, causing Chouji to sweatdrop. He found the boy quite creepy, no. Really creepy, he didn't know how y/n and Kadan did it!

"Tasting dirt? Are you sure you don't want to taste my fist..?" Y/n asked and stepped towards Akane threateningly. She wore a daring smirk as she cracked her knuckles. This made Taishi and Asuma glance at each other then back to the two students.

Taishi sighed and stepped towards the pouncing y/n. As she caught air the male immediately ducked towards her and scooped her up over his shoulder. "Stop this fighting, we've been over this! Remember the time you guys... seriously hurt Naruto?" The brown haired Taishi reminded.

This caused all his students to wince at the memory, even the sheepish y/n. The memories of Naruto trying to get in between the fighting teammates then falling to the ground in pain played in their heads.

↱Flashback↲

Naruto sweat dropped as Kadan, Akane and Y/n got into yet another fight. The three were merely genin at the time and haven't gotten the chance to grow closer to one another (as we learned that didn't seem to cause the bickering to stop). Y/n was greatly annoyed by the words spewing from Kadan and Akane's lips. The two were arguing about who was the strongest of cell fifteen. Akane or Kadan? She wasn't having it.

"See, I'm faster and stronger then both you two!" Kadan cheered as y/n finally snapped and launched herself in the unaware victim. Their bodies were close to connecting before Naruto jumped (quite dramatically may I add) in between the two colliding genin. Though he was immediately knocked backwards, shooting past the ducking Kadan.

When y/n rushed in the direction of Kadan she had barely any time to be aware of Naruto's bold actions. This caused her to react defensively, bringing an elbow up and nailing Naruto in the face. By the force of her hit, she sent him flying away.

"Was that even possible..?" Kadan muttered, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh look, he is bleeding..." Akane mumbled, his voice still coated with an eerie edge. This caused y/n to pale and run towards her blonde haired friend. Her eyes felt watery in guilt as she let out a cry of pure (and dramatic) guilt.

"NARUTO! I'M SO SORRY!"

I don't know where that ended up going 😂 I just guess it's always good to make some comedy? Giving more characteristics to cell fifteen as well!