1

"Okay I'm going out to meet Frank. Don't do anything stupid Mikey!" Gerard shouted before leaving the house to go meet his super sexy boyfriend Frank Iero.

Mikey turned to Ray, his lover/man friend. Ray rolled his eyes knowing Mikey wanted to try some weird shit. Mikey smirked and walked up to Ray smirking.

"What do you wanna do creep?" Ray asked Mikey. Mikey licked his lips.

"Shove Gerard's coffee machine in my ass." Mikey demanded. Ray shook his head.

"No way Mikey! Are you fucking crazy Gerard is going to kill you if he finds out! Pluss your ass hole isn't big enough!" Ray shouted at him. Mikey just laughed and unpluged the coffee machine. He had a dirty plan.

"Start with this and we will work out way up." the young boy handed the plug to Ray. He took the plug from Mikey.

He bent Mikey over the kitchen table and shoved the plug in his ass. Mikey threw his ass back in pleasure. Ray began to shove the entire plug into his lover.

"Do you like that little slut!" Ray said to him. Mikey nodded. "That is right because you're a fucking filithy whore for me!"

Mikey didnt know is ray was actually angry with him or not. Once Ray got the whole cord in Mikey's asshole he began to put the coffee machine inside of him.

Before to long they heard the front door open. It was Gerard and Frank. Gerards face turned red with anger. He dropped his shopping bags.

"IT IS MIKEYS FAULT HE MADE ME DO IT!" Ray screamed.

"You agreed to it!" Mikey shouted back. Ray quickly runed away from the situation.

"MIKEY GOD FUCKING DAMNIT SHIT!" Gerard screamed to the top of his lungs. He ran to his brother and bwgan to choke him. Frank started to panic.

"GEE NO!" He ran over to Gerard and tried to pull him away from his little brother.

"IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" Gerard screamed.

Mikey started to cry and he ran off the coffee machine draging behind him.

"WHAT THE HELL GERARD!" Frank screamed holding Gerard. Gerard fell to the floor in tears.

"WHYYYY?! My coffee machine!!" Gerard said through tears.