Chapter 2:

I shook as I pulled into the crouded hotel parking lot. It was jack full of screaming girls, some were crying and some wear happy, but me, I was nervous... My sister looked at me and said

"Hails are you alright?" With a slight chuckle.

"N- I... Oh my god... It's- it's happening... Like right now." I said in complete shock. Tears started rolling down my face until I realized the amount of screaming teenagers there. I don't even think half of then were getting in but whatever.

The amount of girls in this parking lot were insane. I couldn't hear myself talk over the screams. I couldn't even find a spot in the front either. This is the most chaotic thing I've ever seen in my 17 and 1/2 years.

I eventually went around to the back and just parked there. I gently pulled in to a parallel park and turned my keys. I started to tear up again.

"This is it Rhon... Im meeting them today... And I'm meeting him!" I said as I started crying in joy.

She leaned over and held me in her arms and we had a nice little sister hug. She may have not understood what this meant to me, but she understood it was a big deal in some way, because I could really feel the love between us. We had a moment I guess.

She let go and moved the hair from my face.

"Let's go girly." she said with soft eyes.

"Okay." I said wiping my tears from my face.

We both got out of the car and the wind blew. It made us look like models. Our hair flipped beautifully in the air as we stood.

I was wearing my homemade ty-dye toms and bandana with black jeans, classic aviators and a plain white tee with the sleeves cut off (just like how Tay wears his shirts!).

We walked fast as we made our way to the front door. There was just a small path for the girls who actually got tickets. We went through the crowd and managed to get to the scanner lady. She scanned our tickets and then gestured us inside while yelling out 'NEXT'.

We walked into a huge hotel and the doors to this room, where I'm guessing the show was happening, were closed. Everyone was gathered around those doors so I was guessing that's where it was all happening.

"Hails we still have 1/2 an hour to kill. We need to eat and we should get some merch." she said looking around with slight interest.

Something caught me there. My sister just said something I never thought she'd say. Ever.