Chapter 8

• • •

We stepped out of the car and ran to the doors.

We stopped before we went in and looked at eachother. We just started saying store names of where we wanted to go. But we both said one store that caught eachothers attention.

Victoria's Secret.

I'm not gunna lie, Taylor was older and probably 'experienced' so I wanted to be uhm sexy in case anything might've happened.

"Wait a sec, why do you want to go there?" Abby said cocking an eyebrow.

"I don't know... I need new bras...?" I replied with a confused kind of face.

"You little liar you want lingerie!" she said with a huge smirk.

"Fine I do so what?!" I asked upset and embarrassed at the same time.

"It's fine" she chuckled.

"I'll let you in on a secret. Shawn and I had sex on the first date." she said with a big smile.

"What? Really?" I asked.

"Yea..." She said regretfully.

"UP TOP SISTA THATS AWESOME!" I yelled to her.

Like that's huge. she had sex on the first date? they've been dating for almost 2 years and she lost her virginity 2 years ago and the farthest I've gone was making out.

She burst out laughing and gave me a huge high five as we walked into the store. we looked for maybe 20 mintyes until I found the 'set' I wanted.

It was a black push-up see through shirt with pink ribbon outlining the top of the boob with little matching lace panties that were pink and black. it was really cute.

Abby picked out a red and black push-up corset with matching panties with little bows. And those long matching nylon socks. she was really sexy haha.

"Okay I picked mine and you picked yours let's go try them on." I suggested.

"Ya let's go to the change room." I agreed.

We walked over to the change room and the lady gave us our rooms.

"Excuse me can she just move across from me please?" I asked the employee.

"Sure" she said with a fake smile as she moved Abby's stuff across from my changeroom.

The lady walked out and I said

"K say when you're ready and I want us to show eachother how we look, just for honest opinions." I said.

"That's a good idea nice thinking!" she nudged me then walked into her room.

Our doors shut and we both started changing. After a few minutes I heard her say "ready!".

"On the count of three we open our doors...

One

Two

Three...