Chapter 11

We drive back home and right before I started getting ready My phone buzzed as I got a text

"Hey babe (;"

Of course it was Taylor. I blushed.

"Hiya hawtee" I replied.

"I miss you. and I can't wait for tonight. "

"Awh I can't either. I just got some 'clothing' that you're gunna really like"

"Oh did you now?"

"Oh I did"

"Haha okay I just wanted to let you know Shawn and I are taking you guys to a hotel for the night. is that cool?

"Hmm depends how many beds there are;-)"

"I got us all a suite with two rooms with a king size bed in each(;. you okay with that baby?"

"I'm more then okay with that<3"

"Okay babe I'll see you in 3 and a 1/2 hours! be ready!"

"I'll be ready and waiting for you. Don't worry about me :-)"

"Good, I'll see ya soon babe"

"see ya baby :-*"

And that was our convo.

• • •

"HAILEY TWO MINUTES HURRY UP" Abby yelled at me from the bottom if the stairs.

I put in my earring and replied with a

"Hold up I'm coming I'll be down in a sec." I grabbed my purse and ran down the stairs.

"Ouu you look supa hawt" Abby told me. I was wearing a black dress with whit polka dots and it was kinda short. it was the one I bought today.

"Sais you hot pants" I said with a cocked eyebrow and a smirk.

~DING DONGGG~

The doorbell went off and I went to go open up the door. it was Shawn and Taylor was making his way up out walkway. Shawn pushed me

Aside and went to go see abby.

"God you look amazing" he said while starting to wheel her.

"Shfankwoo" is what I heard her say through her busy mouth. but she meant to say thankyou. They continued to make out in the kitchen and left me and Taylor alone at the front door.

"Wow you look... Stunning" he said with wide eyes.

"You look great to." I said.

I went in for a hug because I wanted to start to break the 'awkwardness burrier' between us. His hugs were so nice. and he smelled really good. I pulled away after about a minute and a half and then I called in Shawn and Abby.

"Let's hit the road I want dinner!" said Taylor putting his arm around me.

I couldn't help but blush.

I out mine around his to obviously. he led me to the car and we sat in the back while Abby and Shawn sat in the front. it was a fun ride and taylor eventually went to grab my hand and I leaned in his shoulder. things were starting to progress well for me now.

We pulled into the parking lot of my favourite Chinese restaurant!

I looked at Taylor and blurted out

"How'd you know?" and he laughed and said "i have my ways"

We got out of the car and walked up to the place and got our table. it was going quite well so far. I was really happy.