Twisted Fates

Twisted Fates

By: Atosha 10

Atosha: Okay so here's the deal, I poasted this story on Fanfiction.net and have decided to poast it here as well. If you don't like it don't read it.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 1 : A Treaty 16 Years Ago Normal (pov)

This mess preatty much started years ago. Long ago in the powerful kingdom of Queen Nadeshiko and King Fujitaka a truce was Kingdom of the Kinomotto had been having many arguments with the Kingdom of Li. The Kinomotto family had been about to declare a war when the Li rulers had made a piece agreement. No one but the four rulers knew about the small detail for the treaty. Each pair of rulers had a child.

They didn't know of the detail because they were both too young to understand. But they would know it soon enough.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Atosha: I know this chapter was very small but I don't want to give anything away of what's to come. Anyway I'm going to poast the next chapter now. Coment would be nice!