Chapter 5:The Prophecy and the Girl

Me: Hey! I know I haven't been around for a while but  high school is crazy! I will try to post more often now. Anywho, we have a surprising new character now! 

CCS Cast: WHO!

Me: Not telling. MUAHAHAHAHA! 

CCS Cast: *sweat drop*

Me: Now, let the misery begin!

************************************************************

Sakura's (POV)

Nani? Me and Li? A stranger I just met? WHAT THE HELL!

Tomoyo's (POV)

What? Me and Hiragiizawa? I just met him! Although he does have lovely saphire eyes... wait Tomoyo get a hold of yourself. Okay you can do this.

Eriol's (POV)

You have to be joking! I refuse to be married. It will only get me stuck with an annoying women for years! YEARS I TELL YOU! HELP!

Syaoran's (POV)

Mother must be joking! How could she get me engaged! I barely knew Kinomoto! She could be just like all the other women I meat who were only interested in my looks and fortune!

Normal (POV)

Queeen Yelan Li stood besides her husband, King Xiao Ling Li, King Fujitaka Kinomoto, and her childhood best friend Quenn Nadeshiko Kinomoto. Then she looked at the children. When she did though she noticed something interesting about how their auras were behaving about them being next toneach other.

Princess Sakura and Princess Tomoyo looked as if they were about to throw a fit when a familiar bright green aura and a familiar blue aura started wraping around Sakura's cheery pink aura and Tomoyo's purple aura. When she looked for the source she relized that they were the auras of Syaora and Eriol. They must have subconsiously relized that the princesses were distressed and decided to use their auras to soothe them. She noticed Sakura and Tomoyo's auras relax as they wraped themselves around Syaoran and Eriol's auras. 

'She was right after all' Yelan thought.

Her train of thoughts however was broken when Syaoran asked "Why exactly are we engaged?" Yelan smiled. She knew they were going to ask them eventually. " Well, it's actually a long story. 16 years ago...

A/N: I thought about ending it right here but it's too short so I decided to tell you the story. By the way the first chapter of Twisted Fates was a lie. This is what actually happened 16 years ago.

Flashback

Queen Yelan Li and her husband King Xioa Ling Li looked at the window from where they heard a sound. Almost as if she just appeared from nothingness a girl stepped forward. What surprised Yelan most was that she saw that that the two people who stepped forward with the girl were none other than King Fugitaka and Queen Nadeshiko Kinomoto. They looked just as bewildered as Yelan felt.

"Who are you and and what are you doing here? " Yelan asked when she finally had the courage to speak.

The girl smiled "As for who I am that you will find out in due time. Why I am here is because I have an important prophecy to show you." She removed a scroll from her cloak, opened it and read:

The Prophecy

Emerald:

Emerald eyes on a wise young girl.