Chapter 4

I woke up around ten or eleven from the sun beaming on my bed.  I sat up, got out, and used my inhaler.  Elie walked in and sat next to me. "Hey, can we talk?" She asked acting concerned for once. "Why?  Are you going to send me to the hospital again?"  I ask turning towards her. "No!  I just wanted to say, I'm sorry.  I didn't think it would go so far."  She said about to cry.  She was actually apologizing for once and being kind to me.  "Please don't go to homeschool at the end of summer and come to my school."  She asked wanting to actually look after me for once.  "I'll think about it." I look at her giving a reassuring smile.  "I love you Ellenor." She leaned over and hugged me.  "I love you too, Elie."  I smile and hug back.

Knock! Knock! Knock! There was a knock on the door and Elie went to get it. "Hi Ashton!" Elie screamed as she opened the door, revealing a brown hair boy with dark chocolate eyes around my age. "Hi Elie."  He says as he walks in and then one of Elie's friends walk in after him.  "Ashton, this is my little sister, Ellenor." She says introducing me and the boy.  "You're the girl who almost died!" He screamed and I just ran upstairs almost crying.  "Did I say something?" I heard him say as I turned the corner to the second flight of stairs.  I sat in my room and started to cry.  Elie came in and apologized about Ashton and said that he's always a jerk.

I walked back downstairs and saw Ashton playing with Macy.  "I do not recall giving you permission to play with my puppy."  I said as I walked into the living room.  "Sorry, she just came up and started wanting me to pet her."  He responded.  Like I really believe that.  "Anyway, want to go hang out?"  He asked.  Honestly, he didn't seem like a jerk.  He was acyually really nice.  "Sure."  I respond and led him to our backyard which had a hot tub, pool, trampoline, mini skatepark, and barbecue section.  "Wow.  My sister always said you guys had a big backyard, but I never thought of it like this!" He said in amazement. I kind of giggled.  "So, do you skate?"  I asked walking over to my skateboard.  "Uh, duh!"  He said and I just giggled at this.

We had been outside for a while and it was soon time for them to leave.  I got his number and told him bye.  Me and Elie went to the dinning room and sat down to eat.  After eating I headed upstairs and did my nightly routine.