Chapter 6

Today was the last day of summer, me and Ashton went on a little date last night to the park and walked around the lake, Elie was happy to be going back to school to see all her friends.  But most of all, I found out Ashton is in my school and same classes!  This freshman year of highschool might not be as bad as I thought.  Just as I was getting into all my thoughts I get a call from Ashton. "Hey beautiful, are you ready to start your first day of public school tomorrow?"  He asked as I answered. "Yep!" I replied super happy.  "I can't wait to start freshman year!" Me and him both said at the same time then started laughing.  "What are you looking forward to?" He asked as I started heading upstairs.  "Ummmm I guess the new friendships.  All my friends moved to New York at the start of summer." I answered.  "Yeah, me too." He said.  "Well, let me let you go.  Elie is calling me."  I said as I heard Elie call for me.  "Alright, see you tomorrow?" He asked. "Yep!" With that I hang up and go to Elie's room.

Mom called us downstairs around two thirty and asked what we wanted for lunch in the morning.  I got a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich and a water bottle while ellie got jello, baby carrots, and a yahoo.  I had a cute little black lunch box with pink hearts on it while Elie had a Why Don't We lunch box.  Every year it's a different boy band.  Last year she had 1-D.  I couldn't believe tomorrow was one of the first days of the rest of my life, high school. 

Knock! Knock! Knock! I heard a knock on the door and hurried to the entryway.  When I got to the door I saw it was Ashton, I opened it and stepped outside.  "Hey.  What are you doing over here at five in the evening?"  I asked as I turned around to face him.  "I wanted to see if you wanted to ride the bus with me tomorrow." He asked looking at me.  "I'd love to!  Meet you at bus stop at five?"  I ask as I put my hand on the doorknob.  He nodded and waved bye.  I walked inside and Macy came up to me and licked my hand.  I picked her up and went to my office to play some Overwatch. 

It was now about six and dinner was ready.  Me and Elie had to be in bed by eight because we had to get to the bus stop before five thirty in the morning.  We hurried up and ate then headed upstairs to do our nightly routines.  "Night sis." She said walked into her room. "Night night." I walk into my room and go to bed.