•|My name is|•

"Jihyo-nah!"

" Do something about them! Or they'll break the windows!" My boss shouted as he blocks the door of the chicken shop

"Waaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Jihoon-aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!"

The screams and squealing of the girls echoed through the shop as they tap on the windows.

"masikke deuseyo!"

I wiped the sweat off my forehead and handed over a box of chi-mek to a customer

It'll be finals soon and I have to study. But that bastard had to film his audition tape of all days...... So I had no choice but to take his place for the day.

The tapping on the window gets louder and louder.

"Jihoon-ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Saranghae!!!!!!!"

"So handsomeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Gyaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!"

"Please go out with meeeeeee!!!!!!"

My co-worker Sun-hee giggled as she tucked her hair behind her ears. "It's even worse than the other day!They're gonna' demolish the place!"

"What's your brother up to these days?" She added.

"He's filming an audition."

"For a drama?"

"No... Not really... An audition program for idols..... You know produce 101?"

"Produce 101?!!! Like... ioi?"

I nodded.

"Waaaaahhhh....But i thought he wants to be an actor?"

"It's really hard for him to get acting job these days. His company decided that it will be better if he becomes an idol."

"Ji Hyo-nah!" My boss once again shouted....

"Ne..."

I give out a deep sigh as I removed the cap off my head. My hair flowed through my neck revealing my long dark hair.