•|Confession |•

We took the Day off during the weekends. Heongseob invited the Get ugly team to their vacation house in daecheong beach. Everyone thought it was a nice idea to relax for a bit since our practice had been tiring everyone out.

"Where are you going?" Seonho asked as he and Guanlin were waiting for their van.

"We're going to the beach. Wanna come?" Samuel said as he puts his luggage in the compartment.

"Wah... You really are the avengers.. You're just taking your time. Most of the vocal teams are not yet done with their practice. We'll have to meet up and practice tomorrow." Seonho said. "Anyway.... Have fun!" He said as he waved at us.

As I entered the van, I saw Seongwoo seated at the second row behind the driver's. Heongseob was seated next to his dad (the driver) while Samuel and Daniel at the backmost seat. Daniel lying down as he sleeps

"You're a girl!bajdobdhzusoks--"

He was sleep talking again. Everybody laughed.

"Hop in." Woojin said as he tapped me from the back. I was left with no choice but to sit next to Seongwoo.

This is awkward. I thought to myself.

"You like Park Jihoon?!!" Jaehwan's voice resonates in my ear.

Seongwoo has a crush on me? No way.

The air was filled with awkwardness. I can sense seongwoo's embarrassment as he kept on avoiding my gaze. Woojin entered and sat beside me, squishing me and Seongwoo closer.

"I'm sorry, the van's a bit tight." Heongseob said as he smiled.

Woojin was about to close the van's door when kwon hyunbin stopped him.

"I'm coming too!" He entered the van and sat beside sleeping Daniel.

"I thought you're team's practicing at Jisung's?" Samuel asked.

"They'll be fine without me." Hyunbin said as he giggled.

"You sure? I thought your team was having problems yesterday." Samuel added.

"We'll be fine. They're all good singers." Hyunbin said.

"All set?" Heongseob's dad started the engine.

Suddenly the compartment opened.

Everyone turned around to see guanlin putting his luggage in.

"I'm coming too!" He said as he smiled.

"Ya!" Woojin shouted. " There's no more seats left! It's tight here already!"

Guanlin squeezed himself in the compartment.

"You're not gonna' fit in there!" Samuel laughed.

The guys in the backrow made space for Guanlin to sit.

"You're one huge maknae." Daniel said as he yawned.

Unable to squeeze in, he sat on Daniel's lap in like a child.

We all laughed. As I turned around, Seongwoo and my face met. We awkwardly looked away.
______________________________________