•|The Chase|•

How did it turned out like this?

The internet was buzzing with pictures of "Wink boy"

It's funny how that accident suddenly went viral. Alot of people suddenly became curious about the Maroo trainee from produce 101.

I started to have more and more fans each day.

Girls were screaming for me....

Random people giving me gifts....

And now....

"Waaah!" The boys shouted as we watched the Nayana performance.

Suddenly, I'm popular with the other trainees. "Wink boy! Wink boy!Wink boy!" They shouted.

"I taught him that!" Jaehwan shouted from the back.

I blushed. I've never been the centre of attention my entire life. It's overwhelming. But at stage of the competition, attention is bad. Really bad.
______________________________________
The first episode of produce 101 was received well by audiences. By the time we left the studio during the weekend, fans were everywhere.

And i mean everywhere!

For the first time I experienced being escorted by a bodyguard that the agency provided for me.

But i didn't know I'm in for the worst.

-////-

Our company provided us a transportation to bring us home. The manager welcomed me with a smile as he escorts us to the van.

"Good job Wink boy!" He said as we got seated. The other trainees were silent and uninterested. I bowed to the manager.

"How's my mom?" I asked.

"She's doing great. She's out of the ICU. Don't worry, she's taken care of."
He laughed. "Your fanbase is growing. If you keep this up, you'll have a chance to make it to top 11."

"Top 11? That's too much to expect." I said. And i don't intend to.

"We're handling her hospital bills right now. But if you make it to top 11 and debut, you're salary would be enough to send her abroad and get her treated." He said.

It's something that the doctors advised a long time ago. It made me think deep. I only intend to get the hospital bills paid. But the deal is too tempting to resist. Aside from a few bumps earlier in the competition, my Jihoon cosplay is doing well. It may not be a bad idea after all.

You're awfully obedient these days are you?" The manager said. "Before the competition you were acting like a total brat."

"I was?" Well... My brother had always been a brat.