Chapter One; I'm a DareDevil

//Allison//

27 September, 2017

I was laying on my bed, closed eyes. I opened my eyes only to face a picture of me and Millie. Then the damn tears started forming.

Flashback

I walked in my room and threw my bag to the corner. I sat on my bed. Millie didn't come to school today.

I took my phone to text her when I saw I already had a notification from her. I opened it.

_

Millie: Ally, you know how much you mean to me. You're the best friend I wished for since I was little and I never meant to hurt you and the others like this. I just can't take it anymore. after you see this, please, just forget me. I love you.  

_

At first I was confused. Millie never sent long messages, or a paragraph. They were usually separated by sentence, like I always did. Something horrible came across my mind which  I caused me to I grabbed my jacket and run outside. Millie's house was right across the street of my house. I knock on the door as Mrs. Brown opened it.

"Well, hello Allison!" Mrs. Allison kindly greeted.

"Hi Mrs. Brown! Is Millie home?" I asked while panting. 

"Yes. She's in the shower. Do you want me to grab something for you while you wa-" Mrs. Brown was cut when she realized I ran upstairs to Millie's room.

I heard the water rushing from the bathroom door. It was closed. Just in case I was wrong, I knocked on the door a few times. But there wasn't any answers. That's when I burst in.

I saw Millie on the floor, blood everywhere, and a blade was on the floor near Millie's hand as the bath's water was running. I gasped that sounded more like a scream left my mouth. 

"Millie!" I exclaimed as tears went down my cheeks. I fell on my knees in front of Millie's pale body. 

Flashback Over 

I grabbed the picture and threw the frame to the wall, causing the glass to shatter everywhere. I gripped on my pillow and slammed my face in it, and let the tears take over.

"Allison! What was that?" My mum walked in seeing the picture and looking at me who's crying the hell out herself. 

She walked to the glasses and took the picture. A sigh let her mouth as she sat on the edge of the bed next to me. She put her hand on my shoulder and spoke.

"Sweetie..." She weakly smiled at me as I released my pillow and hugged her tightly.

she hugged back. She slowly pulled back and wiped my tears.

"I know how much you're worried right now. But you still have to go to school." She said.

"But m-mum-" She cut me off. 

"No buts. You didn't go yesterday and the day before that. " She stated. I sighed and got out of my bed, and into the bathroom.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth.  I walked out the bathroom seeing mum wasn't there anymore. I sighed and changed into a white shirt and a red skirt. It wasn't short; I'm not those type of girls. It wasn't too long either. It was a perfect size. I put on my white converse and grabbed my bag. I walked towards school.

Flashback

"Ally!" Millie scream in my face.

"What?!" I groaned, keeping my eyes closed.

"Wake up!" She whined.

"But it's S-Sunday," I stated. 

"But it's your birthday," she said.

"Well, I w-want to spend my b-b-birthday in my bed," I argued, slowly opening my eyes. 

"Yay!" She said excited.

"I missed y-you!" I hugged her as she chuckled.

"It's been only about 10 hours," she said hugging back.

"I can't s-stand 1 minutes witho- without you," I replied.

"Aww. I missed you, too, then," she said.

My phone started buzzing. as I looked at it. Finn was face-timing me Millie has a huge crush on him, just as huge as the grin that grew on my face.

"Don't you dare." She glared at me.

"I-I-I'm a daredevil." I replied.

"I'll be in the bathroom," she said standing  up, but I pulled her back down. A loud groan left her mouth as I answered the call.

"Hey Finnie!" I answered.

"Hi!" he replied.

"Hey, Finnlard." Millie said as her cheeks started to turn into a light shade of red. 

"Oh, hey Millie!" Finn smiled widely.

Flashback Over

I walked into school to my locker. A paper fell down from inside my locker as I took it.

"Loser"

I sighed and threw it in the  trash as someone scared me from behind.

"Ally!" Sadie laughed.

«»