ROCK WAR

Whoops I posted chapter 8 two times. Srry bout that😬 imma post chapter 9 now cuz I have no life😁👌🏼

*flashback*

Jane's POV

"Thank you Mr. Drew. Have a nice day." I walked out of the meat shop, tomorrow's dinner in my hand. I walked past an alleyway, but paused, walking back to look down it. I saw a black boy surrounded by Bowers and his gang. I sighed.
Not again
I walked down the alley. They had the poor boy pinned to the wall.
"Fuck off Hanlon!" They punched and beat him.
"Henry!" I yelled. They let go of him.
"Henry what's your girlfriend doing here?" Belch asked. Henry turned, pulling me away.
"What are you doing?" He spat. I gulped.
"Look, for once, would you leave the poor boy alone? I promise I'll make it up to you." I pleaded. He thought about it.
"Lunch. Meet me and the boys at the diner in two hours. Your treat." He replied. I nodded. He leaned in, kissing me roughly. I froze, waiting for him to leave. He did eventually, motioning his goons to follow him. I walked over to the boy, helping him up off the floor.
"Are you alright?" I asked. He wiped his bloody nose and nodded.
"Thanks for helping me. I'm Mike Hanlon."
"Jane Ripsom." I replied.
"Um, no offense, but why are you with him? It seems like you know what a douche he is, so why put up with it?" He asked.
"Oh believe me, if I could I'd give him SUCH a beating, but my mom set us up, soooo.....Yeah." I replied. He nodded.
"Say, I haven't seen you before. What school do you go to?" I asked.
"Oh, I'm homeschooled." He replied.
"Oh, well it was nice meeting you. See you around?" I asked. He walked away.
"Sure, thanks again!"
"No problem. Goodbye!"

*flashback over*

We stopped and saw Mike on the ground, Henry on top of him, about to stone him. Beverly picked up a rock and threw it, hitting Henry on his head.
"Nice throw." Stan said.
"Thanks." She replied. Mike stumbled over to us, I ran down, grabbing him and helping him over to us.
"You losers are trying too hard. They'll do you, you just have to ask nicely, like I did." Henry sneered, grabbing his crotch. I fumed. I walked right up to him and slapped him in the face.
"What do you think-" He growled but I interrupted.
"No Henry, what the fuck do you think YOU'RE doing, messing with my friends and spreading rumors." I spat. "Leave me and my friends alone or so help me I will-"
"You'll what, Ripsom? Sing me a song?" He asked. I glared at him.
"Yes. Yes I will.

You wanna play, you wanna stay, you wanna have it all
You started messing with my head until I hit a wall
Maybe I should have known
That you would walk, you would walk, out the door,
(I punched him) HEY
Said we were done and met someone and rubbed it in my face
Cut to the part, she broke your heart and then she ran away
I guess you you should have known, I guess you should have known,
That I would talk, I would talk
(Slap, then I grabbed his shirt and twisted it in my fist)
But even if the stars and moon collide,
I never want you back into my life
You can take your words and all you lies
Oh oh oh,
I really don't care"

(Really don't care by Demi Lovato)
I punched him again before wiping my nose and walking backwards, still glaring at him. Richie grabbed my hand and pulled me back up with him.
"That was awesome." He whispered. Suddenly Ben screamed and threw a rock at Henry.
"What the fuck.." Henry muttered. We all started throwing rocks.
"C'mon! Get them! Fuck!" Henry yelled.
"ROCK WAR!!!" Richie screamed as he got hit in the head.
"Get em!" Henry yelled.
"Watch out!" Stan hollered. I got hit on the arm. Richie saw and shoved me out of the way. "Fuck you, motherfuckers!" He screamed. I smiled and joined him, hitting Victor Criss in the face.
"Hey Rich? How many points do I get if I hit Belch in the nuts?" I asked, still throwing rocks.
"Babe, if you hit Belch at all you can have anything you want." He replied. I grabbed the biggest rock and chucked it at him.
"BULLSEYE!" I shouted, throwing my arms up in victory.
"Yeah! Fuck outta here!" Richie yelled. Eddie hit Victor square in the face.
"Ah shit!" He screeched.
"Nice hit Ed's!" I yelled. He gave me a quick thumbs up.
"Fuck you bitch!" Belch yelled. Beverly hit him on the shoulder.
"C'mon guys! Let's get them!" Eddie yelled.
"Fuck this!" Victor ran away.
"Fuck out of here! Fuck you losers!" Belch agreed and followed. Henry lay on the ground, defeated. We all left, panting. I started walking away, but paused when Richie didn't follow.
"GO BLOW YOUR DAD YOU MULLET WEARING ASSHOLE!!" Richie yelled, flipping him off with both hands. Then he turned, grabbing my hand as we followed the others.
"Now that was awesome." I whispered. He grinned at me.
"Thanks guys, but you shouldn't have done that. They'll be after you guys too now." Mike said.
"Oh, no, no, no. Bowers? He's always after us." Eddie replied.
"I guess that's one t-th-thing we all have in common." Bill said.
"Yeah homeschool. Welcome to the losers club." Richie said.

Kinda short chapter, oh well. Hope you guys are having an awesome day. Love ya! ❤️❤️❤️🎈🎈🎈