Meeting the New kids

Sam P.O.V

As me and Destiny was walking in the school all we heard was a bunch of girls screaming to the top of their lungs. I think today is scream day, so you know me and Destiny wanted to be nosey and see what the hell they are screaming for. So we followed the scream and its 7 hot guys in the office like Zamn Zaddy.

So I am trying to move around and try to get a better view of them but every time I move some bold ass bitch stepping on my god damn toes and the next girl that step on me I fucking them up. So I am close to the office door and then some body push me in the damn office all 8 eyes fell on me the guys and the lady behind the desk.

Miss Briggs had this annoyed expression on her face like bitch it wasn't my fault looking like slender man.

Me: Sorry it wasn't my fault the girls push me in

Ms.Briggs: Miss Jackson that not an excuse you will get to see them around the school just like all the other girls you ain't special walk back out before there is a riot.

Me: But Ms.Bri..

Unknown: Its okay she can stay I think maybe she can show us around what do you guys say.

They all said yes but one didn't he didn't say anything he just stared at me like damn can I get my face back he kind of made me feel uncomfortable cause had this I don't care and don't fuck with me vibe coming off of him I didn't want to show them around if he is just going to look like that.

Me: Um I will love to but I got class it was an accident the girls push me in here.

Ms. Briggs: I can cover that for you our new students want you to show them around let show them the lynx way.

she said with and happy voice like bitch you didn't like me an minute ago now we friends if you don't get your fake ass.

Me: Okay

That all I said and they walk out first thank god that the girls was gone cause first period had started as I was showing them around one was translating or at lest that what I think cause he was speaking Korean he was cute they all was but he was adorable.

Unknown: How long have you been going to this school?

Me: Um since freshman year.

I replied I had a confuse look cause he have an amazing American accent

Unknown: I know you wondering about my accent.

Damn he can read minds.

Unknown: you know you different from the other like I am surprise you ain't asking for autograph and screaming.

Me: that because I don't know who you guys are.

I said with an straight face.

Unknown: oh well I am Namjoon but nickname is Rm which stand for Rap Monster but you can call me RM then that J-hope, Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, V, and that is Suga.

Oh the cold face bastard is Suga he is actually fine as hell like damn god spend extra time on him cause he fine as hell.

Me: Well hello my name is Sam which stand for Sam but my friends call me Sam.

I said with straight face but the all laugh but Suga didn't like dude did you didn't get an blowjob from your fan cause you need to lose up.

RM: You know what you are really funny Sam.

I just smiled a little this year is going to be long.

Well I will be making new chapter cause it the summer but I won't be on top of them a lot but still show me your support and tell me what you guys think and tell me how to make Suga personality should be. Until next time I am out.