1 on 1 with Suga

So after the tour with the guys I went straight to class, I thought that RM was really cute and sweet but Suga was an arrogant jerk and fine ass hell.

As I set down in my chair this ugly bitch Christina came in my face and she just stared at me,

Me: What do we have a problem cause you is just staring extra hard

Christina: I saw you walking with bts just a warning don't get comfortable because they are mine so back off

Me: first of all take 50 steps back cause your breath is funky ass hell and I don't want somebody I don't even know about so you can several seats you can even have my seat so don't get in my face with that bullshit.

I said my peace and now I am done with it so I finished my bell work and miss funk breath went and have a seat.

So after the thing that have in second period I went to third period and come to find out that all of them is in my class so went to take my seat but was stop by RM.

RM: Sam you can sit with us.

First of all why are they telling me to sit with them and I been at this school longer then them so I should be telling them that and RM is so sweet and now the whole class is looking at me weird.

ME: Um its okay I already have my own seat and thanks for offering for me to seat with you guys.

So went to my seat then all 6 of them got up and sat next to me like what the hell is this about.

RM: since you can't sit with us we decide to sit with you.

Me: what up with that guy do he not like me.

Rm: No e just like to stick to himself.

Then Suga got and made Jimin move and then he seat next to me. So much to sticking to himself I thought.

Me: So what do you like to do for fun.

I ask RM

RM: I like to Rap I can't do anything other then that because I am the God destruction.

He said with a smile and I saw his dimple I just wanted to ouch it. Then out of the middle of nowhere Suga grab my thigh and said something in Korean the RM shook his head and Suga got up.

RM: Can you show Suga where the restroom is?

Me: Um sure but right now.

Rm said something to Suga and Suga smirk and said Yes in English.

RM: I think I don't have to translate that.

Me: okay this way. Um Mr. Gomez can I get the hall pass.

Mr. Gomez: Um sure on my desk Miss Jackson.

So me and suga got up and left out I didn't want to bring up the whole thigh grab because he probably grab it cause he had to pee really bad.

Suga: Why was you all up in RM face like that.

He said that took me by surprise cause I thought he couldn't speak English.

Me: you can speak English.

Suga: Why was you up in RM face.

Me: Um I don't know what you're talking about.

Suga : Like you wanted to pounce on his face.

I was token back from what he just said like bruh and how he was talking I couldn't take him serious cause he sounded adorable. He face expression change then he push me to the lockers.

Suga: Don't look at him or any of the members like that only me you here me.

With that he walk away and I was left speechless. What happen to tough Sam,

This took me a whole day to make I know its not perfect but hope you like it.