WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!

Sam P.O.V

So after the whole thigh grab and Mr. Possessive thing happen I went bac to class and found Suga there what the hell was wrong with him like he talking (Air Quote) You are suppose to only look at me. Like who do he think he is like boy I am my own person.

So I took my set and then RM had said something in Korean and I didn't even bother to know what he said but that when Suga said.

Suga: MINE

I was shock cause I was surprise to here him shout and what the hell was going on then Rm said something and Suga got up.

RM: Sorry about that he not like that all the time.

Me: What was that about anyway?

RM: oh nothing a misunderstand situation .

Me: oh okay.

After School

Destiny: Did you ever got the chance to bet the boys?

Me: yeah I got to now them I think me and RM is friend.

Destiny: Well after sch..

RM: Sam you need ride we can drop you off

Me: that's okay me and Destiny is walking.

Destiny: you now what Sam I think you should get that ride after all you and RM is friend.

You bitch she sold me out okay I got this rat. I got in the car and Destiny walk home.

RM: Where to madam

I told him my address Rm said something in Korean again and Jungkook said something then they all laugh I did that awkward laugh.

Me: What are we laughing bout

RM: Um I said that America address is weird and Jungkook said it should be in one of Jin dad jokes.

Me: Aw

RM: don't worry I will never talk about you.

I don't now why but I got goosebumps when he said that I know I was red

RM: Aw Sam is blushing .