The Next Day

Sam P.O.V

So after Suga left me turned on I decide to take a shower making the water the right temperature making sure to not to burn my damn skin off.

I was in the shower for 30 minutes after I got out of the shower I went to sleep cause today was to much to handle.

The Next Day

Me and Destiny was walking to school I told her about what happen yesterday to say she was shock was an under statement.

As we was walking inside of the school I heard my name being called I decided to ignored it cause I didn't feel like talking to anyone.

Me and Destiny got first period together which suck cause we got PE, god must hate us cause who want PE first thing in the morning.

My gym uniform was a little short cause this is sophomore uniform in a junior year body so I had to improvise so I won't get suspended .

I walk out of the girl locker room I saw all the boys eyes on me like damn a small uniform and I got all y'all attention on my .

Just as the teacher was about to do roll call the group walk in they all gave their tardy slip to the gym coach .

They all set next to me

RM: Good morning beautiful

Me: Good morning handsome

Suga was sitting next to me I was the only awkward one cause what happen last night.

Suga: you are begging for an ass whopping

He whisper so that only I hear it and I barley heard it.

Me: what are you talking about?

Suga: why the hell are you are fucking flirting with him and wearing that short ass uniform if it didn't fit then you shouldn't were it.

He said in my ear like he was so fucking close I couldn't breath.

Me: this possessive shit got to stop cause you are not my daddy or my man and you mad cause I said good morning .

Suga: say some shit like that again and I will make sure that you won't be able to sit for a week so mind repeating that shit again I dare you. And all that extra crap handsome and beautiful

I was so fucking speechless and turned on I guess he figure that i was turned on cause had this evil smirk on his face like what now devil.

Suga: you talk all this shit about my possessive side and you are turned on by it.

He said as he put his hand on my thigh and his hand was slowly creeping up my leg I wish i can fight back but my body submit to him fucking trader.

Thank god the teacher save me she put us in group cause today is basketball i was on the team with RM. We had to warm up so me and RM was throwing the ball at each other we was having a great time when we was done playing we look up and saw the whole gym looking at us. I was blushing so hard cause I heard some people was like they cute or goals I wish they would stop and they did thank to Suga cause I heard an animal growl like what the fuck I almost ran thought a werewolf. Next thing I notice was that was being carried out of the gym and over someone shoulder. The suspect was Suga he was fucking angry no furious but for what I am not his and he is not mine so the point is...