Mistakes and memories

My first time writing on these two. I saw Shantanu's live chat last year and this story came to my head. At first I was'nt going to post it. But here it is. Please let me know what you think in the comments and if i should continue:

....................................................

He was frustrated and fed up. While lying in his bed screaming his face into the pillow, his anger was just not sufficing. How dare the interviewer ask him if he would marry Vrushika, he knew that her name would come up in the live chat, but not like this. He loved his well-wishers, he felt blessed to have an endless growing online family of supporters. He also knew a lot of them were Swaron/Vrushan fans and he was never bothered by it, actually touched that they still received so much love- together and separately. But today it was different, his mind was refusing to accept that it could get this far. Even after the constant clarifications in interviews stating that they're just friends, how could it get to marriage?
He rang her up. She picked up with a massive smile on her face remembering last week's amazing encounter, "Hi Shantanu!! What's up" she exclaimed. "Just stop it, stop Vrushika", he yelled back. She was shocked, a bit confused by his sudden outburst. "I can't take this anymore, everyone constantly thinking we're a couple, the same questions all the time, I'm fed up of this", he continued without waiting for her reply. "What d-do you mean, you've never let this bother you, neither have I, why all of a sudden..." she murmured back. "For how long will we carry on meeting just for the happiness of our well-wishers, it's been so many years since d3 ended, why are our names still joined together. Why can't we be like the other onscreen pairs that don't associate with each other off-screen", with a second pause he continued, "Vrushika never talk to me again, remove me off all your social networking sites. Vrushan is officially over", with that he cut the call and blocked her number before deleting it from his contacts.
She stood there frozen, still holding the phone to her ear. Her eyes welled up but before anyone could see, she shut her room door and sat on the floor next to her bed.
Vrushika's POV:
So his friendship was only for well-wishers, he doesn't mean that right? How can he do this, after being friends for so long he suddenly wants to cut all ties with me? Did I mean nothing to him this whole time? I closed my eyes but my mind flooded with flashbacks of last week.
Flashback:
I woke up early knowing I had to go to the sets of 'Love on the Run', I was so excited knowing that I'm going to shoot with him again after such a long time that I couldn't wait to get there. I quickly got ready, put on minimal makeup- a bit of concealer and some mascara, and was out the door. Once I reached the shoot location, I saw him talking to the director discussing the scenes. I walked up to him and shouted, "Marwadi!!!" he smirked and turned around to face me. He greeted me with a side hug as usual and we began listening to the director for what we needed to do. We then took a break as there was still some setting up left so we went into his vanity room to chill. We sat down on the sofa and Shantanu started laughing. I looked up at him and said, "What's so funny?" He carried on laughing looking at me, I looked at him confused then went to the mirror hanging on the wall. Everything seemed normal so I turned back to face him and glared. He then stopped his laughing fits and murmured "Vrushika, why green? Seriously green hair hahahaha." Did I really look that bad I thought in my head, I started to sulk and my eyes began to well up in the corners. He realised he went too far and grabbed my wrist and sat me back down next to him. "Hey hey hey, I was joking, don't cry." He handed me a tissue from his pocket and also a small chocolate with a concerned face. I wiped my tears and smirked opening the chocolate wrapper and slipping the chocolate in my mouth. His smile grew watching me and I could see from the corner of my eyes him sighing a relief that I wasn't upset. Oh how I missed this, I thought to myself. We then spoke endlessly, him telling me about Khatron Ki Khiladi and how lovely Spain was but also how he missed all the D3 gang there knowing how much more fun it would've been with all of us too. I told him what I got up to while he was gone, not that there was much to tell but he still listened to my stories, like he always does. The director called us back and we finished our shot. I was about to leave when he tugged on my arm, "Vrushika wait, I have one more scene to shoot then I'll drop you home, it's too dark for you to go alone", I was about to open my mouth telling him it's fine I can go myself, but he looked at me with serious eyes and said, "I'm not asking you, I'm ordering you, go wait in my vanity I'll be done 15-20 minutes." I grinned at him while he walked back to the scene and then I headed towards his room.
As he promised, he was done with his scene in 20 minutes and came into the vanity glad to see me waiting patiently on the sofa. "Let's go before it gets even later" he said while grabbing my arm and pulling me up to my feet as we headed towards his car. I sat on the passenger seat and breathed in the scent of his perfume lingering in the car. It was the same scent that he used to wear in D3, I smiled at the memory of them days. He saw me smiling and gave me a confused look.
Shantanu: Why are you smiling so much?
Me: Oh nothing, I just remembered something.
Shantanu: Oh okay.. so what are you doing for New Years?
Me: Havnt planned anything yet, I'll see on the day, what about you?
Shantanu: Actually me and the others meaning Palki maam, Jack, Rohan and Mohit are planning on going out to celebrate.. maccy and Nimit are busy with family..(after a minute pause).. would u like to come too? Palki maam would really like it
Me: (with a huge smile) OFCOURSE! That would be soo much fun, I'll definetely come
Shantanu looked at me with a huge grin on his face, I knew he was happy, I could see it in his eyes. I was lost staring at him when suddenly his phone rang bringing me out of my daydream. It was palki maam. He asked me to pick it up and put it on speaker.
Shantanu: Hi maam, everything okay?
Palki: Yehh, just rang to ask if your shoot is over.
Shantanu: Yes its over, I'm driving home, I've got Vrushika with me here.. Its on speaker
I took this as a cue for me to talk as he nodded my way
Me: Heyy maam, How are u?
Palki: I'm good meri jaan, where are u both off to?
Me: Actually maam, its pretty late so Shantanu offered to drop me home
Shantanu: Oh and maam she's joining us on new years eve.
Palki: Thats amazing news! We'll all have soo much fun, I can't wait
And with that we reached my home, and as I was about to leave the car
Shantanu: Vrushika it was really nice shooting with you today, take care, I'll see you in 3 weeks
Me: Yes marwadi see you in 3 weeks
Flashback end..