6: Storms are named after people

I listened to this song while writing this chapter, it just sounds so Nichorello to me 😆 Also this is my first time writing girlxgirl smut, so please comment what you thought! Be honest I can take it xx Hope you enjoy!
————-

Lorna's POV

When I entered the chapel, Nicky was standing in the middle of the aisle with her back against me. I took a deep breath, taking her in: her hands on her hips, the sleeves of her uniform rolled up, her messy hair falling over her back, the tattoos up her arms, covering some but not all of the scars. It feels like every piece of her is trying to tell a story.

Is this why I was there? To hear that story?

I didn't fucking know.

"Hey," I said. She turned around with a smirk on her face. She didn't look surprised to see me at all. I was expecting her to be totally shocked.

"Hey, kid. I was wondering when you'd show up."

What? That wasn't what I expected, either. I was expecting something along the lines off: "Hey, kid, you're not supposed to be here! Not that I mind if you wanna stay and watch, but you should at least get some popcorn," and then she would've winked in that naughty way of hers.

"You...you knew it was me?" I asked, startled.

"Course I did. Dotting the i's with a heart gave you away," there's the wink, "and this morning with BB and Alex, you looked like you wanted your porridge to swallow you."

"Oh" I looked down, embarrassed by how amused she looked. My cheeks were on fire.

"I'm glad it was you," she takes a few steps, shortening the distance between us, "assuming Vause was wrong and you're not hiding a carved toothbrush blade somewhere, of course."

"There's no blade," I walked towards her, until our faces were only inches apart.

She bit her lower lip and looked down at me. "So what do you want?"

"I...I'm not sure," I whispered.
"Well, if you're in the mood for some monkey business..." her fingers brushed the hem of my T-shirt, "I'd be happy to deliver."

Her hand snuck under my shirt. The feeling of her fingertips over my stomach sent electricity running through my whole body. Forget my cheeks. Everything caught on fire.

"But what..." I tried to speak in spite of the volts racing inside my veins... "what about Christopher?"

Her other arm moved around my back, pulling me closer. Her breath felt hot against my neck when she whispered: "You wouldn't be here if you didn't want it."

I gave in. I searched for her lips, smearing red lipstick all over her face. She opened her mouth, her tongue finding her way into mine. She pressed her hips against mine, the hand that was on my back holding me tighter, the hand on my stomach slowly working its way up. I threw my hands around her neck as the kiss grew deeper and more lustful. I felt her hand cup my breast over my bra. She bit my lower lip, daring me to make the next move.

Still kissing her, I slipped both of my hands under her shirt. I caressed everything there was to caress until I reached her boobs and gently grabbed them. Between them, a line of her skin was slightly bumpy. It was a surgery scar. Proprably a big one.

I heard the click of my bra being unclipped. My hands moved down to her butt, my lungs were begging me to come out for air, but I paid no attention.

"Come here," she took my hand and led me down the hall. We hid behind the altar, and before we reached the floor our bodies were already tangled, desperately seeking to uncover every trace of each other's skin. I put up my arms and let her take off my shirt, my bra coming off with it. I took off hers, and almost ripped her bra apart. The tile floor felt cold against my naked back, my nipples were hardened and pointy. For a second I met Nicky's eyes, her face right above mine, and the nameless desperation in them sent a chill down my spine. She lay on top of me kissing all the way down my neck, my collarbone, my shoulders...kissing and sucking my breasts.

"I only leave hickies where no one but me can see them, babe," she panted.

Her lips found one of my nipples. She flicked her tongue over it, making me moan with pleasure. She moves on to the other one, pinching the one she left behind between two of her fingers.

"Oh my god, Nicky," I gasp.

She looked up with a devilish grin, and stared right into my eyes as she moved her hand down my pants to my inner thighs. She stroked the most private part of me over my panties before slipping her hand under them. I arched my back, and bit my lips to keep myself from screaming. I'd been touched before, but nobody had ever touched me like her.

She was flicking my clit with her index and middle finger, working up the speed. I rocked my hips up and down, pressing into her hand. I didn't think I'd ever been so wet. She adjusted her position and pressed her thumb my clit, as the rest of her fingers started playing around my entrance. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, she slipped two fingers inside.

Sounds I never thought I was capable of making escaped my lips. I lost control of almost all the movements of my body, and it was just her and her electric skin, changing everything I thought I knew about sex. Her fingers twisted inside me and I felt my inner muscles tightening around them as I got closer to climax. My vision got blurred, the distant sounds and our own heavy breathing faded in the background of an indescribable wave of heat and fulfilled desire. It ran through my whole body, making my toes curl.
I remember thinking this is what must feel to be struck by lightning, if lighting were painless...maybe even if they weren't.

Nicky collapsed on the floor next to me. "That," she panted "was one of the best orgasms I've been the author of."

I turn towards her and ran my hands through the mop of ginger hair. I wanted to thank her, but I didn't know how. I couldn't even begin to process what I'd just lived through. I'd never known that kind of lust. The kind of lust that makes you want to fuck in the cold floor of a prison chapel.

She leaned on her elbow, and traced the outline of naked upper body with her wet fingertips, from my neck to my collarbone to my trembling breasts to my ribs to my belly button, leaving a tingling sensation behind. Electricity.

Nicky.

I whispered her name to the crook of her neck, and finally understood why storms are named after people.