8: Is that made of panties?

Nicky's POV

I pace around my bunk wondering what I'm supposed to do with myself before my wedding. Lorna's already called dibs on the veil department, thank God for that. Maybe I could brush my hair? Ha.

"Yo, Nichols," Big Boo pops in, "con-motherfucking-lations, you big lesbo!"

"Thanks,Boo," I smile widely. "Would you make me a promise?"

"Depends" she leans against the wall and crosses her arms.

I click my tongue, "Well, now that I'm savin' all my lovin' for just one lucky lady, I'm gonna need you to take care of that endless trail of broken hearts I'll leave behind...all my dissapointed admirers whose pussies my tongue won't reach no more...they're gonna need a good ole dike like yourself to comfort them."

Boo throws her head back laughing. "Oh, you're so cute for thinking I'm not doing it already. Although I gotta admit I'm gonna miss the competition. You made me meet my match, Nichols."

"And I shall be missed as such," I walk towards her and put my hand on her shoulder. "You take care of the lesbians,Boo Boo. Take good care of them,"

She brings her hand to her chest and nods solemnly. "With my heart."

"Amazeballs. Now what the fuck do I do about the way I look?!"

"That's actually why I came by,"Boo says. She takes a black bow tie out of her uniform pocket. "I want you to have it."

"Sweet," I take the bow tie. "Where the fuck did you get this?"

Boo shrugs, "Stole it from a CO once. Bastard messed with the wrong butch."

"Thanks, Boo." I friendly punch her shoulder.

"Whatever. Studs gotta go down with style."

Oh, but I'm not going down, Boo. I don't think I've ever been higher.
And I'm a drug addict.

She leaves, and I tie the bow tie around my neck. I smear some more eyeliner on my lower lashline and instead of running a comb through my hair, I ruffle it up some more. I wanna marry Lorna looking like me.

Pleased enough with the way I look, I walk down to the salon, where I know I will find my bride to be.

And indeed, there she is, sitting in front of the mirror while Sophia Burset flutters around her, twisting, spraying and combing her hair into a complicated updo. She's added some extra eyeshadow to her lids, and her lips look redder than ever. That might be cause she's smiling so much, though.

I never knew the idea of being with me could make her smile like that. Make her moan with pleasure and scream with lust, sure. But not smile like that.

I could've stared in awe for hours, if she hadn't seen me staring in the mirror.
"Nicky! What are you doing?! We're not supposed to see each other before the wedding," she exclaims.

"Fuck that," I walk into the room and plant a kiss on her cheek. "You're my fiance. I reserve the right to see you whenever I want."

"Mmm, I can't say I don't 't like that,".

"You guys are such a cute little pair of dykes," Burset says, while she takes a few strands of Lorna's hairdo to frame her face.

"Well," Lorna bats her eyelashes at me, "aren't you gonna tell me how pretty I look?"

"You look gorgeous, kid."

"I'm done here. I'll give you ladies some privacy." Burset leaves and I sit next to my girlfriend, taking her hands in mine.