one

Hey, I'm Yuuri Katsuki, or only Yuri. I've been into ice skating for a while and i have one of the best coachs of the world: Viktor Nikiforov. He's so talented, he's literally a legend in this ice skating thing and I couldn't be more gratefull. But things have had changed in me about how I think of him. I really don't care about it that much because for me it's not a problema that a guy likes another guy, but I don't know how Victor thinks about that.

He's not so rude, but he's pretty manly in a certain way? I mean, he do gives hugs but not so many or at least not for so long. And in a couple of times he seemed pretty upset about this "homosexual topic." I don't know.

Whatever, today Victor was so happy beacuse today was the National Ice Skating Competition here in Japan, and I finished first! So, that means that I would get into the final six who will went to the Grand Prix Final for sure. He seemed so proud of his work, he takes this coaching thing very serious. Well, he invited me today to go to a bar to drink some beer or stuff. I like when Victor recognizes all the work I do in the icerink. At least it's better than an angry Victor yelling at me because I changed the routine and it didn't went very well.

* * *

Everything went well at the bar beetwen Victor and me, I wasn't that drunk so I remember certain things about last night, but still not everything.

The things goes like this: we went to the bar and he talked about how beautiful I was on the icerink and how my jumps and my moves showed grace and stuff like that. But then he started saying things like: "See, Yuri? You are —drink—a strong man—drink—capable to do anything that he proposes—drink—You don't looked like someone who suffers from anxiety, or like weak—drinks—or anything like that. Right, Yuri?"

I remember saying "Yes" but thinking about how to forget that words. But I did forgive them, he was drunk and proud of me after all.

Then the thing went to other way, and one drink went to another and he kept saying that I was fantastic and that I deserved 500 points and then he stopped drinking, and I stopped drinking too. And then he looked at me and I looked at him. I could feel myself burning inside, and not beacuse of all the licor in my body, but because there was more in Victor's body. Victor's precious body.

"Let's go to your apartment Yuri," he said.

I nodded and went outside with him to his car.

"Victor, leave your car here, you are pretty drunk, let's get an Uber"

He grabbed my face on his hands and said something like "Okay, Yuri. Okay my precious and perfect—hic—Yuri"

We went to my apartment and we slept together.

I can't believed it.

I do love him.

Oh my god I do really, really love him.

I turned around and saw Victor's face, with all his body wrapped by my sheets. I closed my eyes wishing that this dream come true will never end.

* * *

I woke up with an huge pain in my head. How can I, Viktor Nikiforov, still having troubles with alcohol?

—¿Eh?—I said by the time I noticed this was not my room. It was Yuri's.

Fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I looked under the sheets and yes. Neither Yuri or I were wearing clothes, except for him that only had his socks still on his feet. 

I was scared.

How this could have happend? How could I have  let this atrocity to happen?

I stood up and started looking around for my clothes, bewaring being quiet in every move. I didn't find my underwear, but I can deal with the fact of going commando if that imply getting the fuck out of here the fastest possible.