A Hen's Party...

POV: Hermione. The Burrow... Play the song lovers!! 😘💖🎉🎊💫✨💃🏻🌟my generation!

"OW! Bloody flipping Bowtruckles, that hurt, Madame Wang!" I felt that blasted woman poke me in the ribs with another one of her needles.

"Shush, Miss. Hermione! You're moving too much! Beauty is pain!" The infamous witch seamstress encoded her damn tagline aloud again. And practically puncturing tiny wounds into my bleeding lungs.

I stood by myself here in the living room of 'The Weasley' gathering den, in the midsts of my garnishing torture. While the rest of our girlfriends from Hogwarts, that Gin invited, were guzzling and refilling their champagne glasses with the featured magical drink colorized to match the pink candy floss that laid inside of the drink of the evening,
'Pink Knickers.' I was not in the mood for this...

The dress, or the Maid of Honor dress, Ginny had picked out for me, was truly beautiful. Ginny insisted on me having a different dress, than the other girls in her bridal party... I didn't want the center of attention to be taken away from Ginny at all, and we argued about it for months. She wouldn't hear of it, and told me not to be ridiculous, that this was her way of showing to her guests that I was of great importance to her. Her bright and shining 'Maid of Honor...' I finally just agreed to get the Bridezilla off my broomstick.

"Oh, 'Mione! You look absolutely gorgeous!" I heard Ginny coming back into the room, as well as...

"Hermione, I love it! You remind me of a sparkling wrackspurt floating in the night sky, among the running unicorns, during their mating season in The Valley of the Nymphs. A glorious sight to see," The sweetly Luna Lovegood expressed with her whimsy smile, and I thanked her with my efforts to try to not laugh. She was just a doll and I adored her and our friendship.

Fleur followed behind them speaking in her delightful French accent, "Ooo, la la, Mademoiselle! C' est Magnifique!" I laughed rolling my eyes and placing my hands on my hips. To which, Madame Wang swatted them back up into the exhausting T figure, I'd been holding for thirty minutes.

"Hermione! I'm to say, not the least bit jealous... did that sound convincing enough?" Eloise Midgen nicely complimented me with a wink. She was such a dear friend... I always felt sorry for her, because of how the boys were so cruel about her looks. But I couldn't stand for that, and would always defend her.

"Give us a turn, darling!" Mrs. Weasley asked with excitement of me, double fisting a glass of pink knickers and a glass of champagne. I loved her...

"Oh, alright..." I smiled rolling my eyes, with Madame Wang standing to the side giving me the okay... I twirled in a semi circle to my audience...

Hermione's Maid of Honor dress😍💖🌟

I gave them a good show, holding my arms up and showing them the back of my dress that was completely open, baring my back.