When You Love Someone...

POV: Hermione. November 29th.... Hermione and Ronald's wedding day.
Don't play the song until I tell you darlings! 😘😭❤️

I was in a dazed depression, as Ginny and Luna helped me ready for Ronald and I's wedding, that was happening in approximately ten minutes. I felt frozen in grief, as the world continued rotating around me...

I could hear and see the joyful guests arriving to our outdoor wedding, and the tent that Bill and Fleur used for their wedding reception, that was now adorned with our wedding themes, through Ginny's bedroom window... feeling my blank stares consume me with nothingness that my life was about to be over.

Professor McGonagall, Professor Flitwick, Professor Slughorn, Hagrid, Kingsley, The remaining of Dumbledore's Army... and all of our Wizarding society, our friends, that we had attained during our young adolescent and young adult lives were here. Just as they were for Harry and Ginny's wedding just several weeks ago...

I was in a fog of distraught and feeling queasy, vaguely hearing Mr. and Mrs. Weasley joining us in Ginny's bedroom... letting their compliments go in one ear and out the other, completely ignoring their joyous reflections...

"Oh, darling! You're absolutely GORGEOUS! Ronald's going to faint when he sees you! Oh I just love that Madame Wang! She's a wedding dress Goddess! She made both of our days special, just by a needle and thread, with her magic thrown in!"

"Just a stunning beauty you've always been, my dear."

"Ronald won't be able to keep his eyes off of you! I've got my Spectrespecs ready, if you want to use them later, Hermione!"

"We are so proud, you're officially becoming one of us, Hermione. I've never been more honored to have my family name passed onto you, dear. Are you ready? Hermione? Are you ready?"

 Are you ready? Hermione? Are you ready?"

Hermione's entire wedding look 😘

I couldn't speak... for fear that my heart would fall out of my mouth, and end up screaming at the top of my lungs to end my agony... wishing this was all just a dream, and I would be waking up at any moment from my nightmare...

I could hear the string cortet beginning to play, just below us at our English Countryside wedding.

"Here dear, are you alright?" Mrs. Weasley questioned with her motherly concern and checking my forehead with the back of her palm... While, her other hand was handing me my very own bouquet of antique white flowers.

"Yes, I'm fine..." I could feel my tears beginning to appear and she held my face in her hands speaking, "He loves you Hermione. Everything is going to be absolutely wonderful! I promise you..." My eyes danced from side to side in hysteric paroxysm, glaring at her and wanting to burst from my torments, knowing that my marriage to Ronald was going to be the biggest mistake of my life.