Getting to know each other

The next day at lunch you were sitting by yourself on a bench, you were still trying to figure out what to call that encounter with Chat Noir.

You remembered the way that he played with your hair,
"was that normal?"
You kept asking yourself.

While you were sitting down thinking, Adrien, joined you on the bench.

"Hey!"

You looked up at him wide eyed, he stared back at you waiting for you to respond. You finished chewing the piece of turkey that was in your mouth that you basically choked on when he arrived and responded.

"H-h-i Adrien."
You took a sip of your water trying to wash down your obvious nervousness.

"I heard about your encounter with Chat Noir."

As you hear him say this, you spit out your water in shock.
"OMG HE KNOWS!?"

"YOU DID!?"
You say aloud.

"You seriously didn't think anyone knew, all of Paris knows!"

Your face turned as red as a tomato, You cupped your face inside you hands while rocking back and forth while everything started making sense. You noticed that throughout the day when you'd walked by people would start whispering, and people had been asking you weird questions, but you had no idea it was about that!

"So tell me Y/N, how was he? Do you like him."

You looked up from your hands and glared at him nervously, you didn't want to respond but you knew you couldn't get out of it now.

"Yeah, Chat Noir is okay."

"Hmmmmmm."
Adrien pats your shoulder and stands up to leave, meanwhile the bell rings so go head off to your next class.

When you arrived home you went to your room and sat on your bed, Tofu immediately came flying out of your pocket.

"I can't believe this Tofu! All of Paris knows about that meeting with Chat!"

"Why is that such a bad thing?"
Tofu asks.

"It's bad because now everyone is gonna think we are dating!"

"I don't think that's such as bad thing.."

You look up to see Chat staring at you with a smirk, you look around for Tofu but Tofu was long gone. Chat didn't act like he had seen anything so you assumed that she was able to hide before he could see her.

"Oh geez Chat you scared me!"

He walked over and sat next to you on the bed.

"So M'lady, I realized that I haven't gotten to know that much about you. So please, tell me so more about yourself. Besides that you are the cats meow."

You stared chuckling a little, his jokes weren't really that funny but the amount of effort and amount of embarrassment put into jokes were enough to make you laugh. Of course, you weren't going to tell Chat that.
"Well I'm originally from__."
You start,
"But I moved here because my father is a fashion designer and he came here to design a new line of clothing."