Morning Activities.

Adrien's POV:

I woke up first, to see my arms around the younger boy, asleep on my chest. I smiled, but saw that I was back to Adrien. So I had to go. I gently slid out of the bed, moving his head off my chest. I woke a sleeping Plagg, stuffed some Camembert in his mouth, and transformed. I turned, smiled at the sleeping figure, at hopped out of the newly-opened window. I gracefully flew across Paris to my bedroom porch and fell asleep on my couch

Nathaniel's POV:

I woke up and looked to my side, disappointed that Chat Noir had gone. Maybe it was just all a dream. I grumpily pulled myself out of bed, but quickly found proof that it wasn't a dream. A note signed with a pawprint! It read,

Dear Natty,

Just writing to let you know last night was real. I hope you have a pawsome day, see you soon!

I blushed at the note, carefully hanging it up beside my mirror. I decided to start getting ready for school.

Later:

I walk to school with a hop in my step. I was really excited to see Chat Noir again, as weird as it sounded. I wanted someone to get akumatized. However, my heart fell when I entered the classroom and fell upon Adrien flirting with Marinette. I heard them, and my eyes widened, and I ducked my head as I passed to the back of the classroom, to my seat. Luckily, Nino was there today, so I didn't sit next to Adrien. I opened my notebook and started drawing a picture of Chat Noir in my notebook. I hardly noticed when the teacher stopped talking. What I did notice was that Adrien and Marinette were running out of the room, and that there were screams coming from another room. I quickly jumped up and followed them. I ran into the bathroom, where Adrien already was. "Sorry..." I muttered as I ran back out and to another one. I quickly transformed and was again teleported to the Eiffel Tower with Chat Noir and Ladybug.

We ran back to the school and entered it, surprised to see no one there. It was deserted!

Suddenly, something hit me in the back of the head. I passes out in Chat's arms and missed half the battle.

Adrien's POV:

I quickly put Nathaniel in a comfortable position in a chair and went to investigate what happened.