Chapter II

Starneisha's POV:

I stood there with a shocked expression, but see I wasn't surprised because my mom warned me that that's how California niggas are. Calvin looked at me with this sorrow expression and I don't even know why, he should just be worried about his girl.

"Why don't I just go home? "I said to Leah.

"But why?" Leah asked.

"My mom's expecting me home, you know I'm new to the area and she doesn't want me to be out so late so early. "I lied.

"Well do you want me to take you home? "Calvin asked.

I turned around walking away.

"I'll be straight. "Was all I said.

I put in my headphones and started to listen to music, this is going to be a walk but it is what it is. I was so into my music I didn't realize that Calvin was driving beside me.

"Can I help you? "I asked.

"I know how females are and you probably feeling some type of way... "He whispered before I cut him off.

"I was until I just figured that's how Cali niggas are, thanks for the lesson. "I whispered mimicking him.

He stopped the car and ran over to me.

"Listen that might be how most niggas are but not me... "He said pausing for a minute.

"Angela is my girl but things ain't right between us. "He whispered.

"And you're telling me this because? "I asked waiting for the response he couldn't give.

"What we had in the car was nothing but a conversation! A simple dialogue, nothing major. "I said.

"Star just get in the car. "He said,

"No. "I said.

"You don't even know your way, I don't want anything to happen to you because you're stubborn. "He said.

I sighed and opened the passenger door, but when I opened it I saw his girlfriend, no wonder this nigga was whispering.

I sighed and got in the back.

I told him where I lived at then he headed off, on the ride all I heard her talking about was shopping and what she wanted him to buy her.

When I got home I got out and walked into the house.

"Star. "I turned around to see him behind me.

"Go buy her some Jimmy Choo. "I said with a laugh.

"Yo, what's your problem? You're saying the fucking thing we had in the car to the beach was a fucking conversation, dialogue, remember that? Well if that's what the fuck we had then why are acting like such a bitch now? You acting real petty when I'm trying to be nice to you but you know what? Fuck you. "He said.

I looked at him in disbelief then walked in my house. I gave my mom a kiss, ate dinner with her then headed up to my MacBook, when I opened it I saw my instagram, and 4 new followers which was the crew. In my DM I saw Leah asking me for my number so I gave it to her.

Text Mode:

L: What happened between you and my brother?

S: Nothing.

L: You're lying; he's telling me to tell you he said sorry and he really looks fucked up over this.

S: Let's just say he sort of flirted with me in the car on the way to the beach and didn't mention he had a girlfriend so I was ticked off, then he got fed up with my "Attitude" and said "Fuck you" and said I was acting like a bitch.