Chapter I

Please, this is my first real story on wattpad but I have done stories on Quotev so this isn't my first time. Anyways, the story just started so it's not that interesting but give it some time, hope you enjoy and feel free to comment and vote.c

Starneisha's POV:

"Are you ready? "My mom asks.

"More than ever. "I say.

See, my mom and I have lived in
Connecticut for 15 years, but it's time for me to go. Most people wouldn't want to leave a place they've lived in for so long but when the evil, manipulative people who you've been with for so long, destroy you the way they've destroyed me, you would be as quick as I am too leave too, and please believe that. Of course I have a couple of "Friends" I'm leaving back but I can live without them, I mean they weren't even necessarily friends they were people I associated with, once gave all my time to and was eventually fucked over so now they're just somebody that I can tolerate. They were the only thing I had even though they weren't much... isn't that sad? Anyways, Let me start helping my mom pack, I hate to go on about my life since nothing gets better when I do.

*A Day Later*

"Are you ready for your first day of school? " My mom asked.

"Something like that. "I said.

"Remember stay positive, this is what you've been waiting for. "She said.

I kissed her cheek then headed out the car walking into the school, I got looks from many but I just continued to the main office. When I got my schedule I headed off to my locker, fixed my stuff and then headed off to class without getting lost. When I walked in all eyes were on me which is what I hated.

"You must be Starneisha. "The teacher asked.

I nodded my head and shifted uncomfortably.

"Feel free to take a seat, I'm not the teacher but I am a sub so I don't have any work for you to do. " The teacher said.

I nodded and found a seat to the back by myself; I put my headphones in and put my head on the desk until I felt someone tapping my back. I looked up to see this pretty girl, she was brown skin, she had brown eyes, hair that flowed down her back and she could dress.

"Girl, I am sorry but where did you get this top from? "She asked.

"Urban outfitters. "I said in a dull tone.

"I'm sorry do you not want to be spoken to? "She asked.

I just looked at her.

She walked away and then I just put my head back down. I felt bad so I picked my head up and looked for her until I realized she was right in front of me. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around.

"I'm sorry for being rude, I'm just not good with meeting new people. "I said.

"I understand, me neither I just want to try to get better with that so I thought I'd start off with you. "She said rolling her eyes.

I laughed.

"So you can't stand people as much as I do? "I asked.

"Oh my fucking gosh I hate these bitches and bitch niggas. "She said.

"To me they're really the same thing. "I said.

She laughed.

"True, and there are a lot down here but I found my squad. I mean there's only 5 of us including my man Jay but we're solid and always keep it 100 with each other so our friend ship or of course relationship is easy to maintain. "She said.

"Lucky. "I said.

"Girl you don't got a man with you fine ass? "She asked.

I shook my head.

"Bitch how?! You got a fat ass, tits, hazel eyes, that beautiful dark complexion, those dimples, nice smile and long ass REAL hair? Bitch you is flockin' and you need to find yourself a man. "She said.

I laughed.

"Here, it's the end of the year basically the last month of school, no work is going to get done so how about we just skip and you can meet my crew? "She asked.

"Are you sure? "I asked.

"Girl I'm serious about school and I know for a fact we ain't got shit to do here so we might as well leave. "She said.

"Damn ma can I get your name first? "I asked laughing

She laughed with me

"I'm Leah and you? "She asked.

"My name is Star but you can call me Starneisha. "I said.

"Damn and your name flockin' too. "She said.

We laughed then left the room and she texted her friends to meet her at her car. When they got here I saw another girl, she was light skin with brown eyes, long hair and she was thick, I saw a sexy nigga with curly hair, nice smile, brown skin and she was those two were holding hands meaning they were together. Then I saw a nigga who walked up to Leah kissing her who I'm guessing was her boyfriend. But there was this one guy who caught my eye, he was all alone walking with his head down but he it was so obvious that he was so fine with his tattoo's, I can see some dimples, curly hair, brown complexion and this dude knew how to dress he's just so fine but he sort of looked like Leah.

"Okay the two love birds over there are Michel and Dave... "She said pointing to them, they smiled and waved.

"This is MY man Rich... "She said continuing her sentence with the emphasis on "my", he nodded with a smile.

"And this is my big brother Calvin. "She said finishing her statement, he looked up at me and smiled, I smiled back.

"Everybody this is Starneisha but you can call her Star and she's a really cool bitch so we shouldn't have any problems. "Leah spoke.

Everybody laughed nodding.

"Would you mind riding with my brother to the beach, or do you want to come in the car with me? "Leah asked.

"It doesn't really matter. "I said.

She shoved me to Calvin's car giving me a wink.

"Leah, forreal? "Calvin asked laughing.

"Nigga yes forreal, I actually like her. "She said.

I just shook my head and chuckled, Calvin and I headed off to his car and he opened the door for me letting me in, I got in thanking him with a smile then watched him walk over to the driver's seat. He had a really nice black jeep with nice seats and everything; I'm definitely feeling the Cali over here.

"So when did you move here to Cali? "He asked.

"Is it that obvious that I'm not from here? "I asked.

"Yeah with your little New York accent. "He said with a big smile.

I laughed.

"I moved here over the weekend. "I said.

"How are you liking it so far? "He said.

"I mean it's okay, I haven't done much yet. "I said.

"Well you most definitely have to hit me up sometime so I can take you out. "He said.

"Maybe. "I said laughing

When we got to the beach we saw everybody outside including this one girl who I didn't see back at the school. When we got out the car, the girl ran up to Calvin kissing him multiple times but......