Trent

Vote

Comment

Allat

●●●●●••••••••●●●●●●●•••●

Cece POV

Soon as these dumbasses started passin my phone around I knew it wasn't gon be pretty. Roc seen that text from Tee talkin bout Trent and he went mute. Anger filled his eyes and his fist was clenchin to hard he almost broke my phone.

"Uh uh give my phone fore you break it. That my whole check right there." I said. He gave it back and said sorry."What we gon do yall? She find out he out chere she gonna go back to the way she was."

They shrugged their should while Roc sat there and got up all of a sudden. "Ill be back later." he said. Then he just left and slammed the door. Mickey came runnin out the kitchen.

"Where he goin? Its 11:30 at night." she said.

We shook our heads and she went upstairs.

The rest of us sat in the livin room watchin tv when we heard her scream. I quickly ran up to her room wit the boys. When we got there she was cryin and seen her phone shatter on the floor. She seen us and went the fuck off.

"So yall thought I wasn't gon find out. Why the fuck yall aint tell me? Cece we tell each other everything and you tryna hide this shit." Mickey screamed.

"Key, yo Im sorry but,"

"Do Roc know?" she asked. Ej nodded. "Where tf did he go?"

"We dont know he said he'll be back later." Ray said.

"Get out." she said."Cece and Ray stay."

I kissed Prince and him and Ej left.

Mickey POV

"Floor. Sit. Now." I said. They did as told. I asked well demanded that Ce and Ray stay because Im closer to them.

"Key, we sorry." Cece whispered.

"Yeah me too. Look, Roc he...uh...has anger issues so there's only one place he would go. But its a bunch of trap houses." Ray explained. I shook my head.

"Take me there." I said simply.

"What you mean 'take me there'? You just dont go there. That shit is dangerous." Ray is paranoid.

"That shit aint new to us dummy." Cece explained. "We grew up round drugs and shit so it dont make no difference. Lets get it fore Mickey force ya ass in the damn car. Better her than me cause ya braids gon be missin if we dont go." This chica loco en la boca.

I put on some sweatpants and some black nikes. Pulled my hair into a ponytail. I cant grab my phone so I grabbed my keys and got in Ray car along wit Ce. While we were driving Ray kept glancin back at me. "Nigga what you steady takin peeks back here for?" I yelled in his ear.

"Damn Mickey. I gotta a question." He said rubbin his ear. I aint even yell that loud. I rolled my eyes at his dramatic ass.

"What is it?"

"What really happened between you and Trent?" He asked.

FLASHBACK

After Rodney, Trent was basically the only boy I hung around. School he wasn't even around because I went to an all girl school. But he would meet up wit me after school and take me to the station and wait there to take me home. Trent would sometimes spend the night because he aint want me cryin half the night. A week before my 16 birthday he spent the night. Mama was gone so he slept in my room on my bed wit me in it. He was a comfort for me.

"Key, what we doin for real yo? I mean I like you but you gonna have to stay by yaself sometime." he said.

"Nigga stop lyin. You know you like bein here. Wit me. In my bed. Eatin my food." I laughed.

He looked me in my eyes this time,"Mickey you like me?"

"As a brother, friend what?" I said questioning him I aint know where he was tryna go wit this conversation.

"So if I kiss you right now, what you gon do?" he asked.

I thought bout it. "Iont know." I said honestly. I dont. "Do it."

And he did which was weird but at the same time felt right. Ever since 2nd grade this nigga been there for me but he had his tendencies. We kinda dated until after my birthday we "dated" for a while. But the all of sudden this nigga became cute and these hoes was on him.

Bad enough they aint like cause I was on the radio at the age I was but they wanted Trent. Somehow he talked me into goin to this party and like them hoes and a bunch of niggas I aint know was there. That was my first party in a year. I got drunk and he let me leave wit a nigga I didn't know. He told me that I said we was done and left wit him.

I did forgive Trent because I seen the dude I left wit and he told me that I asked him can I sleep at his place. Trent and I just stayed friends after that. Since then I been fightin these hoes cause they think I still want him and a bunch of other bullshit. He aint talk to me all summer and he didn't even know I left the state for good.

He that type. Somebody that care at the same time dont. He need a bitch to fill holes where ever he can find them. 18 years old and dont know how to act.

Ray POV

"Damn. Im sorry. But we here and he probably on the third floor." I got out the car and looked at the broke down project. If my mom didn't answer the phone that day I dont know where Id be.

(A/N : Kind of short but hey yall know about Mickey and Trent situation.)