Safe Keeping

Vote

Comment

Allat

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Mickey POV

"What the hell is wrong wit you?!" Tee yelled at me. "Like for real. I know you all for savin the children and shit but you cant do this. You aint got a damn clue about this lor girl. Roc help me out here!"

All I asked was what yall think about me getting custody of Ashley. Im expecting them to be all for it but naw they wanna jump down my throat.

"I-I dont know about all this Mickey. Yeah, she need help but do you even know how to even take care of a child?" Roc asked me. Fully taking Tee side in this.

"I think yall forget that me and brother basically raised ourselves. And its not like she's a baby." I said bluntly.

They both stared at me in confusion. Ashley needs help. She came to me out of the people she could have asked. Plus she is pregnant I cant kick her out. And I thought she  couldnt get pregnant and I doubt she wants an abortion. Plus the fact that she doesnt have anywhere to go. Im not as cold hearted as I want to be. All of my other clients or at risk kids just come and go but Ashley is different. She wants to be helped.

"Key, the girl is pregnant. You cant handle her and her baby if she wants to keep it. I would send her to a shelter or something." Tee said humping her shoulders.

"Fuck no. You ever been to one of those shelters? Its dirty and people do anything to get some money and food. Im not sending to no shelter." I shouted at her.

"Look, calm down. You need to think about this. What is her mother going to say when she finds out that you want to keep her daughter?" Roc asked.

Fuck her mother, I thought. "If she loved or even cared for her wouldn't you think she would be home by now. That little girl up there has gone through some shit I dont even want to describe to yall. And yall expecting me to send her back like a motherfucking care package. Hell no. This is my house and my life and I'll do as the fuck I please. I dont even know why I asked for your damn opinion." I said angry staring at my computer screen looking for her file.

"Mickey, you really want to do this?" Tee asked me. I looked her right in her eyes to let her know I was serious.

"You damn right."

Roc POV

"Well can one of yall drive me home so I can get some clothes and my car?" I asked. Mickey ignored me and continued to look for something on her computer.

"Yeah I'll take you. Cory can stay here right till I get back?" Tee asked.

Mickey nodded and we left out the office. Tee told Cory she'll be back and we left. While she was driving she didn't say a word. She dropped me off and I noticed that my front door was wide open. I walked in and seen my house destroyed. My couch pillows and cushions were sliced up. All my lights and light fixtures were busted. My kitchen had food thrown all over it. My den, oh my god, my den was wrecked. All my flat screen tv's looked like somebody took a bat to them.

I walked into the bedroom and seen all my clothes cut in half. I mean every last piece of clothing and even my draws was cut up. I didnt see none of my shoes. I checked the bathroom and it was red lipstick writing on the mirror. Have fun with that hoe? What the fuck. I pulled the shower curtain back and seen all my shoes burned to a crisp. They not even wearable no more.

Who the fuck did this shit? I swear if I found out it that it was that hoe, she gonna pay for all this shit and more. What the fuck is her damn problem? We only fucked once and that was the night I broke up with Mickey. Throughout this entire relationship she been sleeping around. Shit, she dont even got a real job. Selling drugs aint the only thing to do out here. I found my car keys and drove over to Ray's place.