The next morning

"Good morning, Jess," I say as I walk in.

"Good morning, Ms. Adrien. Your 11:00 is here."

I think back to who my 11:00 appointment was, but when I can't remember, I just reply, "Thank you, Jess. Hold all of my calls."

"Yes ma'am."

I walk into my office and instantly cough.

"What the hell?" I yell, startled by the hooka that magically appeared in my office.

"Good morning love!" a very handsome but high Zayn Malik replies with a cough.

I then realize that 1D's manager got his way and placed an appointment for today.

"Hello, um, boys. If you don't mind, can you take that somewhere else?"

"Sure, love. We just finished. Want a puff?"

"Um, no," I squinted between the smoke.

"All right, give us a sec."

As I watched them lug out the drug-infested hooka, I sat in front of the rest of the band members, which were currently Niall and Harry.

"Isn't there supposed to be another one?" I ask.

"Who? Liam? Yeah. He's outside because he was decent enough not to smoke up your office," Harry says.

"Okay then," I reply awkwardly.

After a few awkward moments, the rest of them returned.

"Okay, boys. I am here because you are being brought up on charges for illegal possession of substances. So what do you guys have to say for yourselves?"

"Well, first of all," Zayn spoke up. "We were high."

"Yeah, the jury isn't going to accept that. Just because you guys are world famous and hot doesn't mean the jury will vote in favor of you."

"So what I'm hearing is you think I'm hot," Liam says.

"Well...I-"

"So it's true," Liam states with a smirk.

"Look. Flirting won't get you far."

"Wanna bet baby?" he says, now leaning over the desk.

"Ummm... I-if you c-can just step back..." I say quietly cursing my self for stuttering.

"What's the matter? Did I just shake up South Florida's best lawyer?"

"Look here, fucker," I say, not worrying about my language. "I do not take this behavior, so back the fuck up before I fuck you up okay? Okay!!" I exclaim loudly.

"Feisty. I like it."

"Look just back da fuck up! Thank you!" I say, pushing his face back. "Now if we can get started please. I want to interrogate each of you separately. So who is first?"