At the office

"Okay. So boys, please enlighten me. Why are you here?" I start while rushing into my office.

"Well, Ms. Adrien, I would like to talk to you about Liam." I gulped. Dammit, I am busted.

"What about Liam?" I ask, pretending not to know what they were talking about.

"We think he is addicted to drugs- to cigars- and we were wondering if you could help."

"Help how? I am not a therapist."

"Yeah, but he fancies you. We figured he would listen."

"Butut you have known him longer, so if he doesn't listen to you, why would he listen to me?" I had them there. They didn't know what to say.

"Ms. Adrien, please just give it a shot!!" Niall says, speaking up and giving me puppy eyes.

"UGHHH! Fine!!"

"YES YES THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" They all say, engulfing me in a tight group hug.

"Yea yea yea" I reply, rolling my eyes.

"So, Izzy," I hear Liam standing at the door, smirking with his hands in his pockets.

"What are we talking about?" he continues.

"NOTHING," we all say at the same time."So Izzy, you wanna go out?" he says with a smirk while the rest of the boys exit the room.

"Out? Are you asking me on a date?"

"Maybe," he replies, looking shy.

"Hmmm..... I don't know."

"I promise it will be a real date no sex or anything like that .....unless you want to."

"Okay, sounds like a deal," I reply.

"Okay, see you tonight at eight?"

"Okay," I nod.

"Okay," he smiles.

I didn't know what else to say, so I said bye and he walked out of my office. This is going to be interesting.

LATER THAT NIGHT...

I got home at around 5:00 in the afternoon. I felt like just laying on my couch and not moving like I do everyday, but then I suddenly realized I had a date. After contemplating what to do with my life, I got up to take a shower. After washing my hair, I decided to tame it by flat ironing it (that took a good half an hour). After that, I got dressed: I wore a nutella crop top and tights that were cut near the thighs and a beanie that matched my Disney phone case and my white boots. After I finished getting dressed, I did my make up and by the time I finished, the doorbell rang.

"Congratulations!! You learned how to use the door," I say with a smirk.

"Congratulations!! You learned how to dress your own age," he retorts.

"I know how to dress my own age," I say, pretending to pout.

"Yeah, you do NOW." I push him out the door and we start walking towards the exit of my complex.

"So what is the plan?"

"Well, first of all it's a suprise and second of all you look hot."

"So what does that mean?"

"It means we have to go somewhere private so you don't get hit on."

"So we're going to the movies?"

"Sounds good."

"You mean you didn't know where we were going?"

"Ummmm..."