Later that night

I sigh as I unlock the door to my town house and walk in. It's dark, so I run in and turn on the nearest light in fear of a serial killer that may or may not be in my house.

"Oh jeez," I exclaim, feeling drained. I jump on my bed and doze off. When I realize I smell like weed, I take a shower and change into my Tarzan shorts that barely cover my ass and a tank top that says "Batgirl" across my tits. I decide to watch TV, so I sit on the couch when suddenly, I hear tapping on the window. I walk nervously to the window and open it.

"Hi."

"Hi... What, was the front door too main stream or I don't know the phone?"

"No, but you know I thought this would be more fun, so back up."

What? Are you going to shimmy up the drain pipe?" I turn around and walk back, and when I turn around, I see him standing there, smirking.

"What?"

"I like your pajamas," he says, tilting his head. I finally realize what I was wearing and attempt to cover up with my hands.

"It's okay. I like it, I think it's sexy," he says, grabbing my hips and pulling me closer.

"Yeah, well, I wasn't trying."

"I believe that."

I try pushing him away when he suddenly pulled me close, his arms wrapping around his slender frame. Our faces were centimeters away from each other, his minty breath hitting my face softly. His head leaned down towards me slowly, his lips ghosting over mine. I move my lips towards him slowly, testing the waters. When he kissed me back passionately, I wrapped my arms around his neck quickly. He bit my bottom lip and groaned as my body melted into him. He pulled away slowly, resting his forehead on mine, a small smirk adoring my features. "I guess the flirting did take me pretty far." I playfully push him away.

"Whatever."

"So about that date..."

"Don't hold your breath. How about we just watch a movie?" I sat on the couch and Liam sits next to me. I cuddled into him. We sat in that position all night until we eventually fell asleep.