One year later

I walked into my office in a tight pencil skirt, high heels, and sophisticated tank top covered with a suit jacket.

"Good morning, Ms. Adrien," my co-worker greets me kindly.

"Good morning, Jessica," I answer back with a smile.

"Umm, ma'am-" she tries to motion me towards an office nervously.

"Not now, Jessica. Let me have breakfast before I get slammed with papers, and where is Chris?"

"Ma'am, I really suggest you-"

"Please' Jessica. Hold all suggestions until later."

I walk into my office and automatically squealed at the sight in front of me: a large man in a thick and sharp black suit.

"What the-"

Noticing my unprofessional and inappropriate behavior, I refrained from finishing my sentence.

"Good morning," I greet him.

"Hello, ma'am. I am One Direction's manager and I hear you are one of the best in the business and the offspring of a legend.

"Well, you have heard right. However, if you'd like my help you should schedule an appointment-"

"Well then I'll schedule an appointment for right now."

I chuckle at his remark. "Sir, that is not what I meant. If you'd like to speak to me- trust me, I'm already loaded with paperwork for today- then you can speak to my coworker, Jessica, and she can schedule an appointment for sometime next week."

The manager set his hand down rudely on my desk and snarled, "Well that isn't an option. Just in a se you didn't see, the dumbasses who work for me posted a video of my lads smoking an illegal substance."

I nod. "Yes, sir, I did see it. Trust me, I'm a big fan, but it needs to wait."

"I CAN'T wait!!" he yells, rather rudely.

I sigh and sit down. I motion towards the chair in front of my desk. "Take a sit, sir."

He unclenches his fists and sits calmly in the chair. "Thank you, ma'am."

I nod and stare at his sudden change of attitude. "You're welcome."

Once I'm sure the man has his attention on me and only me, I begin with my point of view. "Okay, sir. As I said, I'm a big fan, but I'm sorry. I have to disagree with your statement. There were so many other people in that car while they were in Peru and were watching them smoke the illegal substance and even handing them the lighter. The boys were already using low intelligence in the car, but you are now adding on to the low intelligence with your inappropriate supervision, since you- as you have told me- are the manager of the band."

He stayed silent for a while. I think I proved my point.

"Can you support me or not?" he asks.

I throw my hands in the air. Did it SOUND like I was going to support them?!

But, after all, I AM a Directioner. I'm supposed to support the band no matter what, right?

I sighed. I would do it, but I have to get my own way. "How much am I doing it for?"

He pursed his lips. "3 mil?"

I snorted. "You're the biggest boyband in history and you want me to take on a case for THREE million?"

He sighed inaudibly. "How about 5 mil?"

I thought about it, then shrugged. "I guess that's better."

"Great! We can talk when I see you for our next meeting 'cause the boys have to get on stage soon."

"Which you can schedule with my assistant, Jessica for NEXT WEEK." I smiled as I led him out the door.