Chapter 4: Hell Yeah

Tris Prior

Comeback time. Will was going to get what he deserved.

Christina's dad, the principal, let Christina be on the announcements show. Of course he knew about the embarrassing Will thing. And he let her. What a brilliant man! I applaud him.

The school monitor lit up with Christina smiling with her blonde hair waving in the distance. People were watching.

"Hello! Today I have some exciting news! Since Will Benson broke up with me, I will be telling embarrassing stories of him! This show will be called, "Will with Barbies"! This title will make sense once you hear me! So let's get started! Will started playing with barbies while we dated. He says that he loves barbies because they smell like kiwi! Stay tuned! I will be here everyday! Bye!" Christina cackled.

Will was surrounded my people mocking him after the show was done. Even his friends were making fun of him. I felt pity for him.

"No Tris. He broke up with Christina." my subconscious tells me.

Oh yeah huh. Oh well.

I walked to class and I saw Christina laughing when she saw me. I was laughing too.

"Hey! I feel great now after I was done with that douchebag. C'mon let's go to class." Christina cheered and we marched off to class.

Hell yeah.