Chapter 8: iCantBelieveIt

Tris's POV

Tobias.

Not just that.

Christina and Tobias. Kissing. About to strip down..

Can't breathe.

Everything went black.

Tobias' POV

"What the fuck did you do?! Tris just fainted, you bitch!" I screamed. I put my hands to my head and felt a throb in my chest. Dammit.

"Sorry, I wasn't listening since I was looking at your sexy abs. Oops. And don't worry about her, she'll be fine." Christina said and closed the door, continuing to take my boxers off.

"Shut the fuck up and ge-" I was cut off.

Suddenly, the door opened. Stood the janitor. Observing his views with a disgusted and shocked face.

"I am not even going to ask." The janitor said and then slammed the door closed.

Um well that was awkward.

"We can't be friends with benefits. Sorry but you're a slut." I slipped on my clothes and went to open the door.

"Bye bitch." I slammed the door in her slutty face.

I went to get the school nurse and authorities and soon they began to make her wake up. Oh and did I mention Will was there?

She began to wake up as I stared at her holding my breath to see if she remembers me and Christina kissing. Oh how stupid was I?!

"Oh gosh Tris! Thank God you're alive! I'm so happy to see you!" Will hugged her.

"Um... Who are you?" Tris stared at us uncomfortably.