We need to have a chat

Ruby's POV
I was very confused. How did I get here? Why is Professor Goodwhich crying? Man my head's pounding like the bell at the chapel. "Ow..."
"Um Ms Rose, how did you get here?" Professor Ozpin was staring at me wide eyes now. I've never seen him like this. I stumble up onto my feet and steady myself.
I recount what had previously been doing. Reaching my top speed and all of that. How I was thinking about his office before just popping there and well crashing into his wall.
"Ruby I think Professor Ozpin and you should have a word in private." This was Glinda speaking now she made me confused. OMG was I going to get expelled! Oh no... Weiss is going to be so mad at me!! Glinda strutted about the room wiping away the tears that settled on her glasses. Clearly seeing the terror in my eyes Professor Ozpin states"No Ruby you will not be expelled"
I let out a long sigh leaving us in silence. I rock on my feet, shifting my weight from the ball of my feet to my heel. A good few minutes passed. The headmaster seemed to be in a trance. Lost in his own thoughts and wondering the depths of his brain.

Ozpin's POV
I almost forgot that Ruby was in the room with me. I kept flashing back to the drama before she popped here. Glinda's face, how she left the room. It was all replaying in my head. "Sorry Ruby, please take a seat, we need to have a chat..."