Taking in information

Chapter 5
Ruby POV
You're mother's not dead you're mother's not dead. It was ringing in my skull. I couldn't shake it out. She's alive! She's out there! Why didn't I know! Why did we all believe her to be gone! "What do you mean she's not dead!" I jump up from my chair letting gravity pull it onto the floor and clatter against the marbled floor.
"Ms Rose I need to you to sit down." He just stared at me with those glassy green eyes and that meaningless expression. It infuriates me how blank he is! "No!" "My m m m my mother is alive and yet no one knows. She's out there somewhere wondering the depths of remnant by herself believing is to have all forgotten her! So NO I won't calm down!" I leap over the desk. I'm engulfed in hated my eyes swelling with up with tears and burning my eye sockets. Professor Ozpin stood and tried to calm me down "Ruby please take you're seat we need to talk there's more." That was it there's more! I was inches away from him now, despite my short stature I was quite close to his fight compared to other huntsmen.
I didn't care I wasn't trained in hand to hand combat. I swung a punch, it missed and I threw another this one more petty. My anger was draining out seeping out from my skin like sweat after a workout and my energy along with it. I look up at him and he just looks down with sorrow. "Ruby please, take a seat." I was too tired to disobey so I pick my stool up from the green marble floor and plop my butt on the seat. I lean back to support my weight and I ask " So what else is there."