Looking for someone who could not be found

Yang's POV
We raced down the narrow chilled halls and burst into the deserted office just as Ruby had said. She was right Qrow was here. You could because there was still a lingering scent of dry, stale beer. "I can tell why she can't handle him. Why she ha sugar panic attack back at the courtyard." Blake turns her head to face me as she speaks. I didn't understand what she meant. Ruby didn't have anxiety. Clearly seeing the confusion in my eyes she continues. "Ruby's firmed anxiety due to finding out that Qrow is her father. That's why she can't stand the smell of alcohol and why she keeps having all these situations. From the look of it, it's quite bad." I didn't think about that Ruby had always been such an optimist I'd never think she'd get a condition like this. Blake keeps talking. "Ruby has a small, pure soul that makes her a very easy target for these types of mental disorders. I was shocked. Ruby. My little sister. The one I cared for most. Has this done to her by Qrow. "DAMN IT QROW!" I throw a punch at the wall shattering it and creating a miniature earthquake.

Qrow's POV
I didn't mean to spy on them. When they entered the office and I freaked out. I hid in the cupboard. I didn't want Yang to see me; not after what had happened with Ruby.  The floor rumbled  as  Yang fisted the wall. The vibration