Falling for Mr Wrong. Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Layla's POV   (Layla played by the lovely Aly Michalka >>)

It was everything I was waiting for his touch against my skin, his breath, his voice, those deep brown eyes that just draw you in from a mile away.  I couldn't wait till he was here I wasn't sure whether to be excited or freaking. Nope not calm I was freaking, running down the hall to my room finding the perfect outfit to say 'I'm interested but I'm not a hooker'. Clothes were being thrown everywhere my clean room now a mess of clothes everywhere. *sigh* What was I going to do?? 

*whoa oh oh oh oh, whoa oh oh oh oh* 

Oh no my phone. I raced back down to the kitchen to find his number on my screen. Did he want to cancel? Or was he walking up the steps? Panic mode!

"Hello" My voice was shaking, freaking realizing he was going to be here.

"Hey, just letting you know I will be there in mm, say 20 minutes" Ian replied with such a smooth sexy tone in his voice.

"Yeah sure no problem, that's fine. All good." Could I sound anymore freaked out.. 

"Your  not freaking are you? Please don't be freaking" Worry hit his smooth voice "I'm sure everything will be fine just don't do anything silly till I get there. Haha" His laugh brought ease back to his voice.

"I'm not freaking but maybe just going a little crazy.. Haha." 

"Okay well I'll see you soon. Bye gorgeous."

"Bye handsome."

OMG freaking, I need to re-clean my room of the clothes every where, shave my legs.. SHAVE MY LEGS.. Rushing to the bathroom not thinking I have enough time to jump in the shower a rough shave shall do some soap, warm water and my razor.. Right??.. So that went well only a minor slice nothing bad a band-aid will fix. Time to change into my dress I chose. Looks great only hope he thinks it looks great as well. 

*Knock, Knock, Knock"

Noo, oh god, no. He couldn't be here I still have to do my face and my hair. I quickly shook my hair gave it a bit of oomph and applied the tiniest of concealer. Running to the door thinking just breath it is what you have been waiting for the night of your life. Breathe.

Sliding the curtain open to see my tall, tan, piercing brown eyes, black as night short shagged cut hair, sexy Ian standing there. I unlocked the glass door just about to move away to let him in, I stopped and stared into his eyes and smiled. Sighed with relief, it's going to be great.

I was trying to talk through a massive smile on my face but it seemed to be babble so far. 

"Hey, urh.. Well. This.. Urmm I guess hey."

He leaned in placing one hand on the side of my face, moving my fringe from my face as he placed the softest kiss I had ever felt on my lips. I shut my eyes wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He pulled away slowly from the kiss making me want more of his sweet lips, and his gentle touch.

I stood there in his gaze as he walked past me I was still in a straight stare thinking of his kiss lingering on my lips.