Falling for Mr Wrong. Chapter 5

Hello lovelies sorry I haven’t posted sooner been caught up with other things and not really had any motivation to write but here I am back writing for you people. So a recap of the last chapter I think so. J

"Baby I love you but when it comes to Camila she is like the sister I never had and well yes she does come first and I do love her more." I put my singlet and baggy jumper on, putting my hair in a messy bun and walking out to the kitchen. "I don't see why you need to be jealous of her it's not like you are jealous that we are just oh so close and she might just be the thing that helps me ruin you someday baby." I broke out into laughter and put on some toast.

"Not jealous and you will never have to ruin me baby as the only thing you will ruin is my credit cards with all your shoes and clothing aha." He walked out of the bedroom with a towel draped around his waist as he was still dripping wet from the shower. "Well babe I gotta leave soon anyway I got a text from the boss saying I gotta be in for something today." He wondered back into the room to find his bag then walked back out to find his bag.

"Near the door silly and no worries I'll just text Camila and plan lunch a bit earlier." I pointed in the direction of his bag and finished making my toast.

I slouched against the counter eating my toast as Ian wondered around the house getting ready to head into work on a Saturday. A bit weird for a Saturday hmmm. Oh well works, work I guess.

I realised after Ian walked back into the room his phone had been on the table since last night so how could he exactly know if he had work today..

“Babe, why would the boss want you on a weekend kinda stupid” I questioned as I walked back into my room and wrapped my arms around his waist as he stood checking himself out in the mirror. “I reckon if your home early you should make a dayum fine dinner for me haha”

He turned and placed his arms over my shoulders. “Well baby the boss is planning for a group promotion and I really hope I’m in that group baby” he placed a soft kiss of my forehead and went to grab his tie. “Oh and dinner I’m not sure I might be late but I can pick up takeout for you if you want.”

“Sure that’s fine but just text me if your late, cause I might just get dinner with Camila if she isn’t busy or I might just check into the shop.”

Rack, rack, city bitch, city bitch

Rack, rack, rack city bitch, city bitch, rack

Mutha on the beat

“Shit babe can you get my phone it’s probably the boss calling or something.”

“haha, that’s his ringtone nice choice.”

I walked into the kitchen over to the table and there it was another girl on his screen. Caller ID ‘The Boss’ and a trampy photo to match, I couldn’t move I stood in shock not knowing if it was a joke or if.. If she was his tramp. The phone stopped ringing when a message came through and as quick as possible Ian ran into the kitchen like he realised she was calling. I caught a glimpse at what the text said before he reached for the phone. I sat down at the table confused as Ian said nothing.

“Babe I better hit the road the drive is long one.” His face didn’t even look remotely concerned that I might have seen, he just wanted to leave ignore what I saw and before I knew it a kiss was placed on my cheek and the front door being slammed shut.

I rushed to the bathroom to try and convince myself what I saw wasn’t real, but it was. I fixed up my hair and added a touch of makeup and decided to call Camila so lunch could just be over and done with.

***********************************************************************************************************

‘Camilla darling, so I have some good news and bad news. Which do you want to hear first?’

‘Well I think I would rather the bad so it’s out of the way and then for the happy news haha.”

“Okie dokie then... Well Ian was in the room this morning and his ‘boss’ was ringing or whatever in the kitchen and he asked me to grab his phone. I went to the kitchen to grab it and a text came through I didn’t mean to read it.” Before I could finish Camilla cut in.

“What do you mean you didn’t mean it, you’re his girlfriend it couldn’t be that bad.”

I sighed it was worse than that. “As I was saying a photo message came up on the screen.” I took a deep breath trying not to let my emotions get the best of me. “It was a girl with the text say ‘Can’t wait to see you later baby, tonight will be a ride.’. She was in lingerie just that.” I was almost in tears.

“WTF! How dare he urghhh are you seriously going to put up with him and his bullshit?”

“I honestly don’t know I feel, I should tell him I have seen the text but I feel wrong for over stepping his privacy.” Tears started to fall down my cheeks.

“His privacy was lost long ago when he received a text from that tramp! Seriously honey don’t let him walk over you like this you are stronger than that and if you don’t say something I will” Camilla’s words bit out with such hate.

I grabbed the napkin and wiped the tears from my eyes. “Camilla I just don’t know if I can he is my first. The man I am, I am...” I took a breath gathering my thoughts. “I’m supposed to love, I don’t know I can I just stay at yours tomorrow and head to work from there I can’t go home and see his things there.”

Camilla’s hand reached across the table. “Honey its fine you know you can always stay when you need geez.” She smiled easing the tension. “Just don’t mind the mess seriously the place is a feral mess ha-ha.”

We sat there laughing and we talked about our plans for the night, chocolate and scary movies.

“So this good news, hit me with it seriously.” Camilla sat there with a massive smile on her face waiting.

“Well I have a Mr Anonymous coming back to the pet shop tomorrow. Rather cute he is haha.”

“Oh, sounds like a new beginning is already waiting for you, now woman tell me how sexy and amazing he is!”

 “Well he has a sexy tan, tall, sexiest brown hair... When you think about it he sort of looks like you in the face. Weird... But urmm well yes sexy, tan and cutest thing ever he came into the shop wanting to buy a bird or some cute little fish for his younger sister’s birthday.”

“Well he sounds amazing, but the parts where you say he looks a little like me it could never... Could it??” Camilla sat there with a confused dazed look on her face. “You need to get his name seriously so then Mr Anonymous can have a name ha. Ha.”

“Camilla is something wrong you look like you have seen a ghost. And I will defiantly get his name and number tomorrow when he comes back in with his sister.  He wanted her to pick out the bird or fish whichever one she wanted as it’s her birthday either Saturday or Sunday I can’t remember. But gosh he was just the cutest doing this for his little sister.”

“You sound so happy to have someone actually go to your pet shop.”

“Hey, my pet shop is the most amazing thing you see plus you owe me with some help around the shop.” I smiled and poked my tongue at her teasingly.