Falling for Mr Wrong. Chapter 4

Hello lovelies hope you have all been good, I am uploading 2 chapters as it has been a long time coming and I'm sorry I havn't put them up sooner as off all things amazing with school along with just not having any clear idea's of where this is going.

**********************************************************************************************************

Camila’s name flashed up onto my screen. Oh god what does she want at this time of the morning, I snuck out of my room crashing into the lounge trying to answer my phone not to wake Ian.

“So I guess you need to tell me absolutely everything about what happened.” Camila was almost screaming down the other end of the phone in excitement to know that I had finally sealed the deal with Ian.

“Urmm well it was.. THE MOST AMAZING NIGHT OF MY LIFE!” I tried to keep my excitement contained without waking Ian but I guess it was getting the best of me.

“Quite down pumpkin haha, it’s 10 in the morning and your voice doesn’t need to be so loud”

“Well then I guess we need to meet up for lunch to talk about this?”

“Lunch it is and shots not paying buahaha”

“Cow why can’t you pay this time”

“Because I am amazing and now that you are no longer a unicorn you must pay for your deed”

“Seriously the deed you make it sound so dirty..”

“Well it’s just the truth my dear.”

" Your a pain in the ass Camila but I guess that's why I love you and see you at 12. I have a sexy man waiting for me taataa."

****** 

I wondered into the kitchen boiling the jug for a good cup of coffee', I stood there twirling my spoon around the cup when I herd a grunt from the room. I finished up making the coffee', walking back into the bedroom sitting next to Ian. Oh was he looking gorgeous haha. I placed the coffee' on the side table and lent in to give him just a slight peck on the cheek when his arms wrapped around me and he placed a passionate good morning kiss on my lips. I started to sink into him when he pushed me off.

" Arghh what was that for" I said playing around.

"Just thought a good morning tease would work." poking his tongue out as he grabbed the coffee' and taking a sip. "ahhhhhh, you make a good coffee' baby,"

"Only for you that is haha. Oh and I have lunch with Camilly Bug at 12" I said as I started to head into the en-suit bathroom.

"Oh really, well is it just you to girls or is she bringing one of her new 'flings'? His ton changed to a sterned manner.

"Well no we are just catching up. Why is there something wrong? Are you jealous of all her little 'flings' as you call them." I smirked.

"Me jealous, hell nooo. Baby I got you. Now hurry up in there before I jump in that shower with you." His voice began to tease.

"Never this hot water is mine hahaha." I quickly finished washing and turned the water off before he made it. He stood there holding my towel for me. " Why thank you." Smirking and poking my tounge at him I laughed, wrapped my towel around me and went to find something unique to wear for lunch.

"I don't see why Camila has to take you away from me for the day I thought we were going to and see your dad today?" He yelled from the shower.

"I didn't make plans with my father first plus that is later this week we are seeing him. Plus Camila oh my darling Camila and I need to have a girls day and dish some dirt haha." I laughed pulling out my favourite ripped jeans and baggy jumper. I put on my cute matching red bra and panties then my jeans. 

"Well that's that then you love her more than me I guess." He sounded serious I wasn't sure to be worried or if he was joking.

"Baby I love you but when it comes to Camila she is like the sister I never had and well yes she does come first and I do love her more." I put my singlet and baggy jumper on, putting my hair in a messy bun and walking out to the kitchen. "I don't see why you need to be jealous of her it's not like you are jealous that we are just oh so close and she might just be the thing that helps me ruin you someday baby." I broke out into laughter and put on some toast.

"Not jealous and you will never have to ruin me baby as the only thing you will ruin is my credit cards with all your shoes and clothing aha." He walked out of the bedroom with a towel drapped around his waist as he was still dripping wet from the shower. "Well babe I gotta leave soon anyway I got a text from the boss saying I gotta be in for something today." He wondered back into the room to find his bag then walked back out to find his bag.

"Near the door silly and no worries I'll just text Camila and plan lunch a bit earlier." I pointed in the direction of his bag and finished making my toast.

I slouched against the counter eating my toast as Ian wondered around the house getting ready to head into work on a Saturday. A bit weird for a Saturday hm mm. Oh well works, work I guess.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys are happy I finally have some new chapters for you :) and there should be possibly one or two more coming this weekend depends on how busy I am with school. Hope you all enjoyed the last chapter my lovelies. Xx