Falling for Mr Wrong. Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ian's POV

I am excited about tonight but I hope she isn't freaking I don't want something wrong to happen to her. I walked up the driveway following the stone path up to the front door. Her house was just the cutest inside and out it always smelt like fresh flowers so beautiful. This night couldn't be any better the sky was clear the moon at its highest and maybe a hint of magic to lighten the mood.  I fixed my shirt and gave the door a knock.

*Knock, Knock, Knock*

Oops to loud shit. I heard running then saw the curtains slide open to revel my girl, the most beautiful thing I had ever got to lay eyes on or even be with and the best part she was mine. She had a smile on her face that always amazed me, she was gorgeous. She opened the door and she started to ramble on like it was our first date all over again but this time she was even more beautiful. I leaned forward placing my hand on her face moving her fringe to revel her sparkling blue eyes, like sapphires they sparkled and filled you with happiness. I placed a soft kiss on her lips as her arms placed around my neck, I knew she wanted more but she would have to wait. Pulling away I walked in passed her placing  my bag beside the door and taking a seat on her black leather couch. 

I watched as she stood there staring into thin air, my lips tingled from the kiss as she slowly shut the door, locked it and slowly turned to face me. Her blonde hair was perfect falling in all the right places, eyes that just made you melt and a body that was just right not stick figure or over curvy. Enough for a man to love and cherish forever. I stood, then started walking over to her as she stood there staring at me holding my gaze. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close placing a kiss on her lips, one on her check then her neck. Layla let out the sexiest moan I had ever heard, she wanted me just as much as I wanted her.

 Sorry for the short chapter just keep hitting a dead and and getting writters block. Shall be something more interesting coming soon for you all. Xx