scared,worried,sad

(Just so you guys now the song)
(Still mateos p.o.v)
The person came up to us well was walking over to us. Me an jasmin ran as fast as we could. Tbfr she slower than me." Mateo". She screams. I stop an she being draged by curius. Honestly she can kick aleyo ass an not curius she's way easy to fucking fight. I stop thinking an she bumps into me.

"What". I shrug at her." I killed her an you didn't come when I called you so now its only one Cleo now". She yells.

I roll my eyes. Why does she care for Cleo she shouldn't care for her ass.

My head was down the whole time I wanted to show her something so bad. Now its fucked up. We walk in a restaurant an I sit in front of her an I felt her looking at me. I put my hands together an look down.

"Mateo are you ok-". I cut her off." Yes". I was still looking down.

Next thing I now we play footsies." Stop". I chuckle." Please look up your so cute don't hide it from me". She says with a baby voice.

I chuckle an look straight at her an she blushes." Why does that happen girls always blush at me an I never do anything". I pick my lips smirking at her.

"Stop". She chuckles." What". I shrug." Your face ". She says." What can I do I'm not doing anything"." You now what you makin me horny I'm going home". She gets up chuckling an I grab her hand an walk out with her.

Aleyo p.o.v
"We should talk to him maybe he had a reason to break up with Cleo". I tell Danalie." Look we prolly should cause I think its because he has feelings for jasmin he fucking ran off with her an they haven't been home for 2 or more hours". She yells a little shrugging. I grab my phone an just when I'm about to call him. Him an jasmin come in. We run to them an hug them I hugged mateo tightly an Danalie to jasmin.

" where have you been". I push him away. He shrugs an looks at jasmin." Around". He looks back at me smirking.

"Well I don't care your back now so are you hungry". I ask." No ima eat something else later". He grabs jasmin an runs up stairs.

"No no no no an no what you doin wit my girl". Danalie says.

"For real we dont live here". I look at him like tf.

Then I realize what he meant by "ima eat something else" I go an kiss Danalie out the blew an she moans in my mouth I tell them go head an they quickly ran up stairs.

I grab her ass an she almost fall. I picked her up an W raped her legs around my waist an I took her to my room.

(This is gonna be a sex scene if you are a child go on the next chapter an if you aren't under age 9 don't read but if you are higher go head)

I take her jeans off an her panies an her shirt she didn't want her bra removed I don't now why. I took my shit down an put a condum on. I slowly went in her.

" ok wait slower". She said. I look at her crazy." Girl that's how slow I can go I ain't goin any slower". I go a little harder an then more hard an she was crying." Ah wait stop". I roll my eyes an keep goin

"Aleyo I'm serious". She moans. She's moaning I'm not stopin for shit.

Danalie p.o.v
Aleyo was actually hurting me an ive never did this before I shouldve told him." Aleyo". I wimper." What". He groans.

Know he's going way to hard an I'm hearing squishing sounds every time we touch.

"I've never did this before". He keeps going. He flips me over an it goes from there.

My legs were shacking so bad." Ok its your turn". He lays down an puts me on his dee."owww". I scream.

"Shhh baby chill relax ok". He whispers to me. He grabs my waist he lifts me up an down then stops so I guess I have to do it now.