Don't leave

Morning

Mateos p.o.v
Journey was sleep an I could still hear music but I just feel like I'm not human now.

I hurt journey she's hurt me we are even but I'm still hurt.

To think I was natural an popular an I'm not nobody is but I am popular. Fans an more think I am but nobody's perfect.

I look at myself in the mirror an I'm...me. Nothings changed just my feelings.

I don't wanna be like this I can't even smile right now there's no need for me too.

I feel week and depressed an weird an lost an hurt.

I turn on the water an wash my face. I look back at the mirror an I'm glowing.

I dry my face off an see myself again.

I look at journey sleep still.
I sigh. She's so beautiful. She deserves better she shouldn't have me we shouldn't even be running from a man who wants to hurt her.

We should be having a good life not all this damn drama.

Journey starts moving in the bed then I just walk out the room.

I walk down to the kitchen.
It so quite."what time is it". I say to myself.

I walk in the living room an look at the clock." How the hell is it 3 in the morning how am I even up". I whisper to myself.

I need to just relax or better kill myself.

I grab a knife out of the drawer an made sure it was pointy enough.

I start at my arm then slowly down to my hand it stings but I don't care.

"Pain is real, Pain is life, and Pain can consume you more than anything else can Pain can drown you and kill you even though your still living". I whisper to myself as I'm still cutting myself.

(If you have read risked everything by AyosSaltyFrie you will know were I got that from its actually real true sorry AyosSaltyFrie I just really needed to use it its so true 😍😍😍)

Then I feel someone looking at me. I look up an danys standing there looking shocked.

She gasped."shhhhh". I whisper to her." No I have to tell her she's my best friend".
She whispers

"No this can be our little secret or I can tell aleyo that we are a thing which I can make that happen unless you don't tell journey". I whisper back to her.

She sighs."fine but I don't like you". She says walking off.

I love blackmailing it always works for me.

I wash off the knife an put it back. I grab a wipe from journeys bag laying on the couch.

I wipe the blood off of my arm an my hand well basically every were I have cut myself at.

I throw it away an grab the keys for the car.

I know I don't smoke but this'll be the first. I'm actually happy about that.

I walk out the house an get in the car. I hook up my phone to the aux cord an play fuck love by trippe red

(Up there ☝ ☝ ☝)

5hour later
Journeys p.o.v
I wake up an I turn an I feel no one next to me.
"Fuck mateo where are you".