life goes on an on

1 year later an 3 months

Laya p.o.v
"Journey are you ok". I yell.
I heared A lot of stuff being thrown an slammed an we have a new house an she's already fucking up her room.

I open her door an the whole room is messed up.

Her breathing was very heavy an her hands were shacking.

"What's wrong". I ask.
"Its gone I'm never getting it back". She yells.

"What are you talking about"." My baby I don't have her picture that's the only thing I have of her". She crys.

"Can't you just ask mateo for another one". I shrug. She looks at me with a straight face.

"No because he's not gonna give me another one". She yells.

I sigh. They broke up again an mateo isn't gonna give Bella back which is their baby.

They broke up like this
Flash back
*Mateo you've been drinking*journey yells at him slapping the bottle out of his hand.
He grows angry.*journey lets just go*I say. My mother breaks them up
*take your ass with your mother since I'm not doing any good for you an I'm keeping the baby*. He pushes my mom an throws journey to the wall.
Aleyo grabs him an dany helps journey.*let me go* mateo yells at aleyo.
When journey an dany left the room aleyo let him go an he grabed the baby.
He started to sing a song to Bella an she smile an giggled that mad his anger go away. My mom lightly pushed me out the room an aleyo closed the door.
*maybe Bella is all he needs right now maybe journey an mateo just need to just not be together anymore* he sighs. All this time I've liked him. I don't like him no more fuck him now.

Flash back over

Journey was cleaning up her room an I just left an closed the door. I huff." I gotta get over things". I say to myself.

I go to my NICE ROOM an lay in my bed. I grab my phone an I have nonfictions from mateo.

I go on Instagram an he was dming me.

Shmateo_ aye is journey ok

Lil_brat_lays_ no I think not you hurt her now she lost the only picture of Bella you fk up

Shmateo_ just tell her ill bring her Bella an another picture of her I don't need her to be fucked up like I am

Lil_brat_lays_ ok I will thx for caring for my sis

I turn my phone off an put it on the charger. He cares for her a lot but he's just fucked up in the head now.

Mateo p.o.v
"Well Bella ready to see mommy". I ask Bella.
She 1 year old well 12 months old.

Aleyo looks at me." You have your own car now go use it". I roll my eyes. I put Bella in her carseat an buckle her up.

Danielle kisses her cheek." Mateo you better make this right that's my best fucking friend". She warns me." Ok ok ok I will ". I say with a high pitched voice.

I grab the carseat an walk out the house I strap Bella in the backseat an then I head to the driver side.

Now to finally let journey have a chance with Bella even though I fucked up.

I ride down the road an then I see someone having a party.

I try to stay focused on driving an then I saw a girl walking down the side walk. She look like a prostitute.

"No mateo don't do it". I say to myself.

Then I look back at Bella an smile then I look back at the road.

"Ok". I sigh.

Danielle p.o.v
I've been talking to journey since the fight or arguement what ever it was I've been talking to her.

She seems a little lost without mateo an he seems lost without her.

He's been having some hard times with the baby he wakes up every morning with the baby on his chest an then she wakes up an he's lost her.

He is catching up a little. But Bella is fast for a 12 months old.

He has been good though. I mean yesterday was bad because he lost Bella in the store an found her eating candy from the snack eile.

Other than that he's good he just has to get used to have a child.

"Can you get my phone babe I'm busy". Aleyo yells. I grab his phone an mateo was calling him. I answer it.

"Hello".
*ok good its you help me concentrate I'm losing my mind there's a lot of things I need to do an I can't do it like drinking an stuff bro just help me out*.

"Mateo just think of Bella an journey you need them to be happy so just think of them happy".

He sighs
*ok*
"Take a deep breath an relax an think of happy thoughts".
*ok happy thoughts yeah I got that*
*ok I got it thanks dany*
"Ur welcome".
He hangs up I breath out." Thank God".

Mateo p.o.v
I take Bella out of her carseat an I grab her bag an closed the door an walked to the porch.

Bella giggled an smiled at me." Every time I look at you you little Twinkie". I smile at her.

I nock on the door an back 4 steps back.

I know damn well she gonna throw some shit I should back a thousand feet back.

Journey opens the door an it look like she was gonna cry on my chest an hug me.

She ran to me an I flinched she's the queen of throwing shit.

She grabs Bella an kisses me.
Then I rubed my arm.

"Stop". I didn't realize I was starting at her.

"I know I'm beautiful but stop if we get back together we are gonna fuck up again".

"No we won't if we don't argue about dumb shit". I mumble lowly.

"Tomorrow is your birthday right". I ask. "Uhmmh why".

"No reason I mean this is an early gift but the other one is for tomorrow since your my baby mama I thought of things for you". I say looking down.

She picks my chin up."come inside an btw nice car".

She walks off with Bella inside.

I nod. An walk behind her.
Good so far but gotta keep secrets.

Ok this was good I got more drama but ima bring it up when I get to my 4th chapter after this ok
💘 ✌ an all of the above